Gen runs into the room, and lets out a breath of relief. "Oh thank god." You turn to see her with one hand over her heart and her phone facing her in the other. "What? Is something wrong?" You ask innocently. "Yes, actually. You scared the living hell out of me and you still are. Get down-" Gen comes over to you and stands behind you. "What's happening? Gen- What's wrong?" You hear Jensen in Gen's phone. "Is that Jensen?! Hey baby!" You smile and go back to hitting the nails in the wall. "Nothing's wrong. Just your wife is crazy." Gen shakes her head and watches you finish the last nail. "What's that banging sound? What do you mean she is crazy?" Jensen rambles off and his nerves are taking over his whole body. "Jay, relax man. (Y/n) is fine, right Gen?" Jared asks through the screen. "Have a look for yourself. She won't listen to me." Gen turns the camera around on the phone so the boys get a view of you on the ladder. "(Y/N)! What are you doing on that ladder! You could fall!" Jensen's voice rang loudly through the phone. "Jay, I'm fine. I wanted to hang these pictures up that were in the office." You talk while continuing to hang the final pictures. "Babe, those were in the office because I didn't want you doing them. I was going to do them when I came home this weekend. Please, please get off that ladder." You sighed and hung the last picture before heading off the ladder. "Well, I just hung them all! I was bored and didn't want to wait." You smiled not caring about the look on Jensen's face.

"Please, just don't do anymore until I am home. Please. What if Gen wasn't there and- and something happened? You gotta think about the baby, (Y/n)." Jensen sighed and you looked at Gen and then back that the phone after she gave you a shrug. Your emotions were on high this week and seemed like they would be until the baby is born. The tears began to form in your eyes and you thought about the whole situation. You gave your husband a heart attack and you didn't even think about the baby. "Oh my god- I'm going to be a horrible mother. I didn't even think about the baby." You fell back into the chair in the nursery and Gen turned the phone back so it was facing forward and she placed it in your hand for Jensen to talk to you. "No, no. Shh- don't cry baby. I hate seeing your cry. Please. I didn't mean what I said. All I meant is that you gotta be careful, alright. I love you (Y/n)." Gen sat on the arm of the chair and wrapped her arms around your shoulders. You wiped the tears from under your eyes and looked at Gen's phone. "I love you too. I'm sorry for scaring you." You cried a little more and Gen grabbed you a few tissues. "No, don't apologize. It's all okay. Don't stress. I'll be home soon to do anything you need me to do, and ask Gen to help you too. Jared and I have to film babe. I'll see you in a few day's, okay?" Jensen looks at you with guilt in his eyes, knowing he wants nothing more than to wrap you in his arms right now since you're crying. "Okay. I love you." You give a small smile. "I love you too." Jensen says and you hand the phone back to Gen. "I'll let you go babe. I'll see you this weekend. Tell the boys I say hi." You hear Jared finish with Gen. "I will. Love you." Gen blows a kiss into the phone and you hear Jared say "I love you" back to Gen.

Gen shuts her phone off and let's out a huff before looking at you. "Am I going to be a bad mother?" You ask her and she wraps her arms around you. "Of course not! I see how you are with Shep and Tom. You take of them like they are your own. You are going to be a amazing mother! Don't forget that!" You nod and Gen cleans your extra tears with her thumb and you hug her once more. "Well, why don't we go and have some breakfast before going to the park with the boys?" You nod and your stomach gives a growl. "That's a yes from both of us." You say and you and Gen both laugh.

Gen made you the biggest breakfast ever and she kept it coming too. After a delicious breakfast, you and Gen headed to her mothers house to grab the boys. They played at the park for a few hours before you were getting tired and need to lay down. Your legs were aching and the boys were very understanding over leaving the park early. Gen drove you home and you said your goodbyes to what you call "The Better Padalecki's". It makes the boys laugh like crazy every time you says it. Taking your time up the stairs, you fell onto the bed, not even bothering to change out of your shoes.