Lab 5 + Team Elric = Chaos

Start from the beginning

I knocked her head clean off and stared. "That right little pinkie!" She called, shrill and loud. "I'm body-less! Good luck finishing me off now!" She hissed. She charged again and I narrowly avoided the full impact of her axe: I got away with a hefty scar though.

I clutched my waist and hissed. She kicked me into the wall again, and I coughed up blood. She slowly approached, monologuing about something. I quickly took a nearby rock and carved into a nearby plate. 'Deconstruction'. When she stood above me and rose her arm into the air I slammed the stone into her stomach and activated the alchemy. The armored soul burst into pieces, the only remains were her blood seal and decorations.

"You...actually outsmarted me..." She huffed. "Well...this is new." I scoffed. "I bet it is." I said, a little more proudly than I'd like to admit. "So," She probed. "You gonna kill me or what?" I frowned, brows furrowed. "I'm not going to kill you." I declared. "That'd be like killing Al, and, by now he's like a brother to me as well. I can't." "Silly girlie," She hissed. "I'm your enemy. And most likely dead already." I tilted my head. "Most likely only counts for flame alchemy. You're alive." Neither of us spoke for awhile. "You should get out of here," She said finally. "You don't have anything to transmute into armor anyway, and if you stay here you won't be surviving." She said. I hummed. "Fine. I'll come back." She scoffed. "Don't make promises you can't keep honey."

"Whatever." I mumbled, struggling up. As I examined the ruins of the area, I let her describe a back-exit to me. I followed her instructions and exited the building. I walked around and eventually found Al, Brosh and Ross standing by the entrance. With them was another person in armor—or, soul I'm guessing. "Lieutenant! Sergeant!" I yelled. "Silvertarot!" Brosh called, running to help me. The armor clanked. "This isn't going quite as I planned." Just then, the building began to crumble.

"Sergeant," Ross demanded. "get down now!" Alphonse ran towards the building. "Al! What are you doing?!" I yelled. "My brother is still inside the building!" He screamed back. I paled. "Ed's in there?" I whimpered. "Ed's in there!?" Ross called. The armor whizzed. "Hmm. I know what this means. Time to get out of here!"

"Hey, you!" Brosh called, aiming for the armor. It simply said: "I'd get going if I were you." Brosh hissed. "Hold it!" He demanded.

Meanwhile, Al was distressed. "Brother! Brother!" He called. I felt the world grow more difficult to navigate, and if it were not for my mechanical legs I might've crumpled to the floor already. "Take cover, Al!" Ross demanded. A little quieter, I added: "you're going to get caught in it too!" He didn't hear us. "ED!" He shouted. The building fell to dust and a figure emerged.

He was holding Ed over his shoulder. "There you are." He said. "I bought a little present for you." Al and I gasped, at the same time we called out (me, a little quiet): "Brother!" "Ed..."

I finally let my legs give out and crumpled to the floor. "Silvertarot...!" I heard someone call. I didn't have a grasp on anything. The blood loss was increasing.

I blacked out completely.

Xxx

EDWARD

When I came to I found myself in a dark room. Hang on, it wasn't fully dark, there was a light on beside me. When I looked at it I saw Naomi scribbling into a book and pursing her lips. There was a bandage around her head and her automail arm looked a little beaten up. Her shirt looked like it was hiding a bandage around her waist. A moment passed before she caught me staring.

"Well..." She hummed. "Good morning to you too, sleeping beauty." I grumbled a reply. When I glanced back at her she had a look of soft gratitude and anxiety. "How are your wounds?" She asked. I hummed. "There. Yours?" I asked in return. She let out a guttural groan. That made me laugh, which made me wince and clutch my ribcage. "You good?" She asked. I nodded stiffly. She put away her book and turned to face me. "Ed? Who was that creepy kid...with the ouroboros tattoo." She pried.