Can't Get Enough of You (1)

Chapter 1

             Hey! I'm Ross Lynch. Never heard of me? Well, I sing and play rhythm guitar in my family band R5. I also play as Austin in Disney's new TV show, Austin and Ally.

          My girlfriend is Penelope Angel Reynolds, but you she's mostly known as Penelope Angels. She is a famous singer and model.

       How did we become a couple? Well I'll tell you......

            Ross' Point Of View  ( Back when he was 14)

              "Ross, get your lazy ass up!" My sister Rydel once again ruined my perfect dream. I ignored her and closed my eyes once again.

          "Ross! You're going to be late for school!" Shit! That was mom yelling that time. I better get my ass up.

      I got my butt up and changed. I walked to my mirror and looked at myself. I was wearing jeans, a red t-shirt, and my black leather jacket. Damn, I look good. I made my way to the kitchen, where Rydel, Rocky, Riker, Ratliff, Ryland and mom sat.

     "What took you so long?" Rydel asked.

     "It takes time to look like this," I did a pose and walked over to the empty chair and sat down.

    I ate my cereal and we hopped into Riker's new car. 

    We arrived at school and I walked to my locker.

   "AH!! Ross!!" A female voice squealed. I knew who that was instantly. It was Cassidee,  Penelope's sister.

      She hugged gave me a big bear hug and I could smell her perfume. She was wearing a lot. After she pulled away she ran away. Click! Clack! Her heels went. 

  "I'm sorry about her. You know how Cassie gets when she has sugar!" Penelope said. I let out a relieved sight that it wasn't Cassidee's best friends. Cassie was Cassidee's nickname.

"So, Where's Evan?" Evan was Penelope's twin brother.

"Probably with his friends."

 We laughed. She opened her locker, which was next to me and tied her hair.

      I nodded my head. "Guess what!! The talent show is tonight and there is going to be a music producer and a talent producer there!! I cannot wait!" She squealed and jumped up and down.

         We headed to our first class together. We took a seat and waited for the teacher.

    Mrs. Smith is always late for class. Which is good because we get to do whatever we want until she gets back. 

   Penelope and i made funny faces at each other. She slipped a note to me before Mrs.Smith walked into the class room.

   It read:  Dear Ross,

      My mom is going to be at work and she is leaving Cassie, Evan, and I alone for the night. Want to come over? Cassie might be at her friend's house so we don't have to worry much about her and Evan won't disturb us much. Tell me if you can and ask Rydel if she wants to come!

               From,

            Penelope.

   I smiled at the note and wrote something on  the back. It read:

Dear Penelope,

    Sure I'll come. My parents aren't going to be home anyway and we can go to the talent show tonight together!! haha. I think Rydel would want to come. I'll ask her.