Something New

Justin

I opened the door for Krystal, she stepped out and looked around.

"This is your sisters place, right?"

"Yeah, we would've went out but she wanted to cook for you."

"Aw thats so sweet."

We walked up to her house the sound her Krystal's heels was kind of agitating but they looked good on her, long heels red bottoms.

I ringed the door bell and Mario answered it, "wassup nigg- I mean, hey."

"Hey Mario." I gave him a look reminding him to be on his best behavior.

"Uh, come in." He opened the door so we could come in, I led Krystal to the kitchen, I pulled out her chair, nigga was trying to be a gentleman get in them draws, I knew that wouldn't happen anytime soon, she don't believe in sex before marriage, I can respect that.

"Where's Ty."

"Upstairs, she should be down in a minute."

"Baby, Justin here."

Shortly after , Ty came downstairs she looked different, not like the Ty I remembered, I been gone a month and she looked happy, she was smiling and laughing and she had a certain glow that gave off a positive vibe, and from that moment I knew it was Mario who made her feel the way she felt.

She gave me a hug then shook Krystal's hand. "Hi, im Tylia."

"I heard so much about you, and your finace."

"You have?" She gave me a surprised look and we sat at the table and ate our food, which was spaghetti.

"So Krystal, how long you plan on being here."

"I haven't thought about that, maybe i'll get a hotel or something and stay for a few days."

"A hotel, you can stay with Justin."

I looked at Mario and moved my hand under my throat signaling for him to shut up, Krystal looked at me then started talking, I acted as if I was scratching my throat.

"Oh, I- I can't do that, its against my religion, I mean I can stay with him but as far as sleeping in the same room is a sin."

"Oh, ohhhh I see, well if thats the case me and Ty-"

"OKAY, who wants dessert."

Ty got up taking everyone's plate, "i'll help you." Krystal helped her out, they walked to the kitchen doing there business.

"Mario, you stupid, I told you she not like that she a christian."

"How you manage to get with that."

"She approached me, now hush before they here."

Tylia

"So, this is new"

"Whats new."

"Justin, he never arranged a dinner so he could bring his girl to eat."

"Were just friends, and is that surprising."

"Yes, cause here's the thing about Justin, he will shower you with jewels and clothes, whatever you want, you want even have to ask."

"So it was other girls before me?"

"Uhh, not like this, girls he would talk to , maybe they'd go to the club, but he never brung them to meet me."

"I feel so special."

I nodded and we went back to the table.