Meeting

Tylia

At the meeting everybody was there, it was mostly boys in Justin's so called "clique" , and only 3 girls. I was here to be here, I didn't do the extreme things they did. I just counted money.

"Alright, so y'all know we bout to make the biggest exchange with Dúbose." Everyone nodded.

"We got to make this stuff right, cause he don't play bout his coke, he like it fresh, and diced neatly, aiight?"

"Aiight." They said in unison.

"Get to work, i'll be back in half a hour."

I sat in my chair and played with my phone and watched people make the coke, then I spotted Mario , was he apart of the crew now? Hmm maybe.

"Wassup lil mama?"

"Hey."

"What a pretty girl like you doing in this spot."

"Idk, being nosey I guess"

"Is that so."

I nodded and watched as he turned the stove up and added the succinaldoxime powder.

"You know how to make coke?"

"No."

"You gon learn today."

I sucked my teeth and raised my eyebrow. "Im sorry, you wanna learn?"

I smiled, "Sure." , He let me by and came up behind me.

"Alright, take a little bit of that, not alot, and pour it in the pot and stir it."

I started to stir out of control. "Tylia , Tylia whoa girl, I got you." I did that on purposeeee, He put his hand on mine and we stirred it together.

"Just like that, thats not too bad huh?"

"I guess not."

"Mario, the fuck you doing."

He took his hand from mine and moved from behind me and I stopped stirring. "He was just teaching me how to make this stuff."

"Girl you know you can't make no coke."

"She did pretty good for a amateur." He looked at me and winked.

"Yeah, but she ain't bout it." He hit me playfully, and called Mario to talk to him.

I rolled my eyes, knowing what he was gon talk to him about.

Justin

I pulled Mario to the side, we went out back and I lit a blunt, I'd hit and he'd hit.

"So wassup?"

"I know what your thinking, but its not like that Ace."

"Yeah yeah, I know but if it is, don't fuck with her the wrong way, or thats yo ass."

"Aight, I got you, she just a real pretty girl ya know, like I ain't never met no girl that do what I do."

"She don't do what you do."

"Well you know what I mean, she down for whatever, she just, wow bruh.. she tight."

I chuckled, "Yeah, just don't call her crazy cause she got heat now, light yo ass up in a minute."

"So im getting permission from you to take her out."

I took a couple of hits, "yeah, you can, If I get a bad report never again"

"Say no moe." He dapped me up and I gave him the blunt so he could finish it off cause it had already hit me, my eyes was getting hazy..

Mario

I was out back finishing off Ace's blunt when Tylia came and sat down across from me.

"You okay?"

I nodded, I was highhhhh, I could barely keep my eyes open. "Yeah, im straight."

She stood up and was bout to walk off.

"I finished for you, your welcome."

"Thanks, aye lil mama comere." She spun around.

"I have a name."

"I like little mama better."

"And why is that." She walked over to the chair I was in a sat down.

"Cause you short." I chuckled , and ahe sucked her teeth.

"Ha ha ha thats funny."

"Can I take you out?"

"You wanna take me out?"

"Where?"

"Some place relaxing, no drama.. A place we can cool it at."

"Alright , i'll go."

"When you available."

"Whenever." She got up and walked away, I watched as her ass swayed from side to side, I had to have that.