Chapter 13

Justin

I was riding down the strip with Mario, I had to have a man to man talk with this nigga.

"So wassup with you and Ty."

"We don't go out, but im trying, your sister she hard, she hard to figure out."

"You not lieing bout that."

"Where we going anyway."

"Im taking you on a ride along." 😂

"Whatever nigga."

"Nah, look here this about Ty, you serious?"

"Yeah, that reminds me.. We been knowing each other for about 5 months, and I wanna atlesst get a promise ring, she seem like wifey material."

"Seem like, boy you better know fasho, ion wanna be sitting up in court with y'all asses filing divorce papers."

I had to give him the 411 cause ion have time for him to be playing my sister, but we stopped by the mall to do a lul shopping or whatever.

Mario

We was walking around the mall, it was alot of girls out today, but I wasn't tryna get all up in that. I was here for my soon to be girl, I wanted to get her something nice, since she was feeling all crapy yesterday.

I went in bath and body works and got her a full set of Country Chic, then I stopped by Zales. I looked through the glass. 3,000 for that ring, damn... I'll get her a bracelet and a necklace.

"Can I help you?"

I looked up to see to asian man.

"Yeah, can you bag this bracelet and the necklace?"

He looked at me and laughed. "You gotta be kidding me." I took that as a insult, people like that think black people don't got it, i'll show his ass.

I reached in my back pocket and counted 1,000 dollars in his face and placed it on the counter. "I'll pay for it in cash."

He took the money, counted it and bagged the stuff for me. "Come again." I nodded and walked out the store ad saw Justin getting some girl number, I shook my head those days are over for me.

----

"Tylia."

I knocked on her room door.

"Come in."

She was in the mirror putting on mascara, she looked nice.

"You look good ma."

"Thanks."

"But I got something that'll make it look even better."

"Whats that?" She turned around facing me. I handed her the Zales bag and she froze.

"Open it" she reached in and pulled out the two boxes and opened them.

"Aw, Mario its beautiful." She took it out and I helped her put it on.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah."