Chilling

Justin

I laying across my bed watching ESPN, ah nigga been bored phone was dry, nobody dropped by to see a nigga, Im bout to ride by lil suh house to check up on her, she hadn't call in awhile.

On my way over I grabbed a medium pizza and I knew she had some kind of liquor so I wasn't worried bout it. I pulled up to her crib and saw a white Maserati and I instantly knew who it was I sucked my teeth and got out walking towards the house I saw Mario on the balcony, that nigga looked high as hell.

"Yo nig!" I yelled up.

He threw his hands. "Ace, wessuh."

I made my way in the house and he came back in from the balcony, we dapped each other up and sat in the living room talking bout business then Tylia came downstairs with some short ass shorts on and a tank top making her boobs almost pop out.

"Who let big head in."

"I got a key duh, what the hell you got on."

"Clothes, what it look like."

I looked at Mario he was smirking and I looked back at Tylia.

"I don't even wanna know what been going on in here."

"Oh my gosh, Justin nothing.. He just slept over last night."

"You sure? Smell kind of funny in here."

"Stop sniffing yo top lip, eating out all them stank hoes."

"Ooo, now that was cold." Mario chuckled, he was sitting back in the chair holding his crotch eating a piece of pizza.

"Shut cho ass up." I laughed

"Im joking J, you know I love you."

"Love you too, aye fix me some orange pineapple juice and ciroc."

"Its too early to be drinking but okay."
When she went off to the kitchen I finished my pizza and went to the balcony.

"C'mon Mario."

He got up and followed me outside. "Wassup."

"I know I keep asking you this but look, its been 5 months you got her a promise ring, you sure y'all ain't been fucking?"

"Im sure man."

"So what if shit get real serious, you gon wife her, seed her up?"

"Yeah, I think about it, I mean what we doing now gon get old one day, one day we wanna grow up and settle down ya know."

"Yeah I feel yah."

Tylia stuck her head out the door. "It in the table, i'll be upstairs."

"Aight thanks, aye you got my blessing, when the time comes, dick her down right bruh, put her in her place."

We laughed and went back inside.

"I'll be back." Mario ran upstairs and I heard a door close.

Mario

I crept in Ty's room and I snuck up behind kissing her neck she turned around and put her arms around my neck.

"Mario."

"Hmm."

"Stoppp, before J come up in here."

"Im just kissing you, unless you want to give in."

"No, Im not having actual sex until im engaged."

"Girl stop lieing, in ready when you ready."

"We don't date, you just somebody I fuck with on a different level."

I jerked my head. "Hell nah, remember that night at the club."

"Which night the first night or the second night?"

"Second, We was close."

"I was drunk."

"You got a fat pussy though."

"Thanks." She let go of my neck and smacked my butt

"Go get in the shower so we can head out with J."

Tylia

I looked through my drawer and found something cute to wear, then I joined my brother downstairs, I flipped across the couch on him.

"The fuck Ty."

"Justinnnn, I need like 250 dollars."

"250?"

"Yeah."

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a wad if cash, "here."

"Thanks." I kissed his cheek and turned on the tv.

"So why you here, don't you got stuff to do. "

"No, I was bored phone was dry, nody was over,"

"Oh, I got something to show you."

I went back upstairs and grabbed the box and came down and handed it to him.

"Whats this?"

"Open it."

He opened the box and read the paper, and I could tell he was getting mad cause his jaws clenched and he rubbed his face and balled up the paper.

"When you got this."

"This morning, idk what time, somebody was banging on the door, and when I went to the door nobody was there."

"Idk man, i'll find out."