Im Worried, Please Save Me!

Hoseok P.O.V
I sat there shocked at Tae's words, how can someone's own father ask their own son to force himself onto women because he was gay. Tae didn't do it because he knew it was wrong and he only had a thing for guys. But because he didn't he was abused practically every single day until he escaped freely with Big Hit Entertainment. I was starting to cry, his father was so sick in the head. What a Perv!
"So that's the story, and Im sorry if I can only kiss you and not go any further. I know you long for me as I long for you but.." I cut him off as I placed a smoothed yet long kiss on his lips, whilst I put my hand on his thigh. He jolted at this action but knew he felt save in my arms.
"Tae, I know I probbaly don't understand as much as you do because I never lived in your house or shoes. But I will always be there for you and I won't let him get you ever again Tae. He'll have to fight me. And Tae we will take our time, ok?"
With that I was caught Off guard as Tae decided to pull me into a warm embrace and started kissing me passionately, pulling my shirt off and starting to unbuckle my belt. What made him do this all of a sudden?
I soon stopped him whilst moving his hands away from my area saying
"We can't do this here, it's a hospital Tae"
"I don't give a shit, I want you Hoseokie"
"Tae watch that language or your not getting any of this at home"
Tae slowly backed Off and helped me put my shirt back on. The room was very quiet as we both fell asleep silently lying together on this creaky bed.

Jin P.O.V
"OMG JIMMMMMMMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"
"JIN SHUT UP YOUR BURSTING MY EAR DRUMS I NEED TO FOCUS ON DRIVING, NOW BE QUIET!"
I sat there only for 1 minute of silence, the hospital was one hour away and this baby was coming now, not today, not tomorrow, NOW!
"JIMINNNNNNNNNNN!!!"
"OMG WTH IS IT JIN"
"THIS KID AINT WAITING"
"WELL WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO, MAKE YOU GIVE BIRTH ON A HIGHWAY!"
With that I was quiet but couldn't be quiet with all the contractions coming at about 2 minutes apart. We were only 5 more minutes away from the hospital. I couldn't take it anymore I was kicking and screaming more and Jimin was getting so pissed by the second.
"HYUNG, JUST SHUT UP ALREADY, JUST 1 MORE MINUTE AWAY NOW"
"JIMINNNNNNNNNNNNN I CANT DO THIS"
"JIN U CAN JUST HOLD THE F ON"
"JIMIN DONT YOU DARE CURSE AT ME IN THIS SITUATION"
"OMG JIN, JUST SHUT UP ALREADY"

Jimin P.O.V
"HELLO ANYONE, MY FRIEND IS IN LABOUR EARLIER THAN EXPECTED" As soon as I said that Namjoon Came running in with Kookie. I straight away ran into my baes embrace, kookie wasn't letting me go for one second, I could tell, he was worried for my sake and Jin's sake just like I was.
"Kookie, I'm so scared"
"Jimin, shhh, I know Jin will get through, but because of this situation I'm not leaving your side until the baby is born"
That just made me cry more and more into his chest, that one specific word "Baby", I can't get it out of my head. Why? Why was being pregnant so hard?

Taehyung's P.O.V
I woke up to nurses rushing everywhere and as soon as I walked out to see what the commotion was about! There was Jin? In labour! Namjoon was clasping his hand tightly and I could see the worry in his eyes. I just couldn't believe my eyes. I wanted to be there with them, but I had to stay with Hoseok, they will understand. Right?

Jin P.O.V
They kept telling me to freaking push, who the f do these doctors think they are, I'm trying the best I can. Geez.
"Okay, Jin"
1
2
3
"PUSH"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH, NAMJOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!??!!!"
Namjoon was trying so hard not to laugh at me but he was smirking at the corner of his lips. How dare he? I am in seriously a lot of pain right now. You don't see males giving birth these days. People found it odd. But I found it happy that everyone had a chance in having their own child.
1
2
3
4
5
"PUSHHHHHHH"
With that I pushed with all my might and then heard silent soft cry's breaking The screaming in the theatre. The doctor soon gave him to Namjoon and I. We instantly fell in love, he had both of our features, but most of all he had my other babies dimples. Namjoon and I stared at him with love and said "Welcome to the big world Little Kim Joonie , your father and I love you so much!" The doctors soon came back and told us we were lucky our beautiful son was okay. That means he had no problems and it was great! He was a fighter like us! We turned to our newborn son Kim Joonie and said "Figting!" Quietly whilst making little fist. This was the start of something new.

Jungkook P.O.V
After Jimin and I saw Kim Joonie, we were so happy for our child, we couldn't wait, only 2 more months to go. Yes 2. Jin was 2 months earlier than Jimin, but I believe Jimin won't be able to give birth earlier and it will be right on the due date. Thats what I'm hoping for. It was silent in the car the hold ride home. When we were home I made ourselves a cup of coffee and tea. I sat down to a worried Jimin.
"Jimin, hey baby, what's wrong?"
"JungKookie what if I go into Labour earlier than expected, I'm worried kookie, what if we loose our child and....and.... I cut him off as I lifted his chin and took his free hand and guided it to his really round tummy around about now. Jimin looked directly in my eyes.
"Kookie, what are you doing?"
"I'm doing what I should've done along time ago?"
Jimin just sat there with a confused look.
"I should've told you that our baby would be a fighter just like us and BangTan"
Jimin chuckled at my cheesy words as we slowly took sips of our drinks.
I didn't know what came over Jimin but he climbed up onto my lap and started kissing me slowly waiting for myself to react. To his happiness I did. But didn't let it go to far then a hot make out session, as it would have been harmful if we did anything further. All I could think about was my Mochi as he fell asleep in my lap. Him worrying will probbaly make him stress, I thought. So I have to take him somewhere to clear his head. How about a trip to Hawaii or Japan?

A/N- I feel like I'm running out of ideas I'm sorry if it's really bad. But still thx for the support. Also how cute Kim Joonie. So cuuuttteee. So? What will happen next? Who knows? I going to make you keep guessing. 😘😂 xoxoxo