𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶

RAVE

We're all on our way now to Salsiarra town, kasama si Jung Sik, also a fire element user and he was also the one who came to fetch Ayesha in the human world.

Sikat ang lugar na ito dahil nagtitinda ito ng mga kahit ano-anong klase ng mga kagamitan, makain at masusuot. I just buried my face with my palm as the four of us walked down the street.

The one who punched the Prince was that damned Ayesha. Why the hell did she do that?! This is too problematic. If the Prince knew who she really is behind that fake wig of hers, he would kill her on the spot.

Knowing this short tempered Prince... I just let out a sigh and just continued to walk around. "What's bothering you, Rave?" Tanong ng Prinsepe and I just shook my head.

"Worried about the Kingdom." Sabi ko at the prince just shook his head lightly. "The elemental guardians are here, you are here and I am here. There is nothing to worry about." Sabi nito at napatango nalang ako. He's right, we're stronger than Ayesha.

"Ember is right sir. Ayesha is no match from you guys at all." Sabi ni Jung Sik na nakapamulsa na lumalakad. He just ditch his classes from the academia. Right, Jung Sik also live in that normal human world a year ago.

I can't help but to worry about Ayesha. I don't trust her at all. I gazed at my fellow elemental guardians and Benetha is now swarmed with the citizens, kinukumusta ito at pinapasalamatan dahil sa serbisyong nagawa niya as the first female captain in this Kingdom.

Meanwhile, girls that we've passed by are whispering about Zage's body. Talking about why he isn't wearing anything on top and how mascular he was.

I'm wearing a white porcelain mask to hid my identity and to guard the Prince safely, who took the lead and walked in front of us. I noticed how the girls are blushing while looking at Prince Alaric. Despite his curse to change his gender, and called as "Ember Leo, the air elemental guardian", girls still admired his features.

"Is that her?" Tanong ni Zage sa tabi ko na nakapamulsa while glaring somewhere the distance in front of us. I turned my head and there she is. Ayesha Luna, wearing a red jumper dress and balloon styled sleeves.

"Yep, that's her. No doubt." Sabi naman ni Jung Sik and shrugged his shoulders.

It does suit her well. Alaric and I bought that dress for her earlier because we were worried she might use her uniforms.

"Her long ass hair is so black and too shiny." Zage critic her already.

"That's her? She looks small and weak." Sabi ni Benetha na nasa tabi na pala namin.

"Not at all, despite her appearance, I can sense she's powerful." Sabi ng Prinsepe at napatango naman ako.

"Her presence itself made me shudder." Bulong ni Jung Sik na bakas sa mukha ang takot nitong nakatitig sa likod ni Ayesha na nakalakad.

"Does the butler knew her? They look as if they're close. Have they met before?" Tanong ni Benetha and I nodded.

"The butler often tell us about Ayesha. Hindi naman ako naniniwala sa kaniya kasi akala ko sa katandaan lang ito at nagsabi-sabi na nang kung ano-ano." Sabi ko naman at tumango din ang prinsepe.