HOW YOU MET

Jace: you were walking through the park, trying to enjoy the sunny day. When suddenly, a guy grabbed your hand and whispered in your ear: "I've just seen my ex and I want to make her jealous. Could you act like my girlfriend?"
Normally, you would've said no, but when yo stared into those deep golden eyes, you melted right than and there.
"You know what? Sure. Let's make her jealous. What's your name?" You asked him. He looked quite confident of himself, yet when he stared into your eyes that courage vanished.
"Jace."

Alec: you were talking to a friend of yours, who was complete drunk and unaware of what she was doing. It was late, and the two of you were walking to your apartment.
Suddenly, she was throwing up. You stepped aside, holding her hair back. From afar, you could hear another group of friends approach, them in the same spot as you.
Before you knew, you noticed another blond boy throwing up beside your best friend and a tall and gorgeous man having his back.
"Drunk friends, I hate them," the man said to you with a slight smile.
"I'm Alec, by the way."
You noticed two crystal blue eyes never leaving you and found yourself smiling his way. Your friend stopped mid-barfing just to whisper, loud enough: "he's hot."

Magnus: you were shopping for clothing, always and ever with your group of friends. You held a top before you, a beautiful colour matching you perfectly.
"Do you like it?" You asked them, but before they could answer you heard a man saying from behind you: "I think it suits you quite well."
You turned around, being met with a, well, fabulous, man looking at you with penetrating brown eyes.
"I'm Magnus. And you?" He smiled, making your knees a bit weak. You wanted to answer, when your friends hurried away in a corner to gossip about your soon to be boyfriend.

Simon: you were going to the premier of one of your favourite films, dressed in a fan shirt and a fitting skirt/jeans. When you wanted to sit down, you realised there was only one seat left to another boy, giving you a cute smile.
You sat down, looking at him as you noticed he was wearing a fan shirt too. You smiled back, giving your name to him. He responded, stuttering: "S-Simon."
"Nice to meat you, Simon."
"S-same here."

Raphael: you were walking through the park, at night. You had a feeling as if someone was watching you. And before you knew, there was this group of people circling around you, whispering things like she's mine or I'll have this one. You didn't know what to do when one came running towards you, but you didn't have to. A sudden, hard, male voice stated loudly: "leave her alone."
The people hissed, walking away, as you were still a bit taken back by what just happened.
"You're okay. They're not going to hurt you. I'm Raphael." He assured you
"Y/N."

Sebastian: you watched a sudden, perfect blond boy, even hotter than Jace, walk your way, his glance never leaving your face. With an almost guilty look, he came close enough to talk to you and spoke: "Hey, I'm new here and I don't have anyone except Isabell. Would you mind showing me around?" He begged.
You had a smug look on your face, a smile appearing from Isabell from the end of the hallway as she watched you and the new guy.
"And what will that bring me?" You teased.
"A date? I'm Sebastian,"