Chapter Seventeen (Edited)

The second Jameson's lips covered mine, I didn't see fire works or anything cheesy like that. I didn't have an out of body experience. In fact, I saw a snow ball whizzing towards my face. I didn't have time to move.

Smack

The snow ball hit Jameson in the jaw and me in the cheek. His arms unwound themselves from around me. The heat that I once felt was gone, leaving me shivering slightly and grasping onto my coat.

Laughter rang out to the left of me as I saw Jameson attack two men with snow balls. A closer look would confirm that the two men were in fact Shay and Jack. There wasn't much snow, just ice and slush. So when I had finally formed a ball it was mostly ice, and with an evil smirk I threw it at the green eyed devil.

It hit him smack on the back of his head.

The look on his face was priceless. Total and absolute shock. Doubling over with laughter I braced my hands on my knees.

"Look out!" I hear a souther accent yell

I looked up just in time to be meet with an ice ball of my own. It smacked me right in the face. If it had been a snow ball, it wouldn't have hurt so bad. But the ice ball felt like I had been just hit with a softball.

This time when I doubled over, it was with pain. Clutching my nose I let out a low groan. Fuck that really hurt. I heard footsteps running toward me as the pain began to be taken over by a dull ache. The three men surrounded me, and I felt a gentle hand on my back.

"Man, you it her hard." One voice said.

"Five bucks she'll have a black eye tomorrow." A souther accent drawled.

"Are you guys seriously betting on me right now?" I groaned.

"Gotta make life more interesting somehow, hun" Shay responded.

"God Bryn. I really didn't mean to hit you so hard." Jameson said as the hand on my back started to rub in soothing circles.

Looking down at their feet I saw that two of them were in dress shoes, and the one that stood to my right was in boots. Defiantly Jameson. I couldn't help the little smirk that made it's way onto my face.

"J-Jameson" I asked, trying to make it sound like I was still in pain.

The feet shuffled around and I saw the boots move so they were directly in front of me.

"What's wrong? Are you bleeding?" I almost didn't carry out my plan. He sounded to honestly worried. But karma's a bitch.

"Take this you jerk" I whispered.

"Wha-ooff" Jameson let out a low groan as my knee made contact with his groin.

"Well I was not expecting her to do that" Jack murmured to Shay. Shay nodded in agreement.

While Jameson was still cradling his family jewels, I turned to the other two. "What are you guys doing here?" I questioned as I put my hand on my hip.

Shay looked at Jack before responding. "Well, we had a feeling that we would be needed."

"Obviously we were." Jack mumbled

"What do you mea...oh!" It hit me like a bag of bricks as to what they were referring to.

There was no question now as if they had seen what Jameson and I had been doing. A warm blush crept up my cheeks as I realized they might've been close enough to hear what I had said. Thank God they hadn't been in the restaurant. I had beed like some kind of common whore. God.

"You owe me twenty." Shay snickered.

"No way man, they didn't actually do it. " Jack responded.