Chapter 18

While you, Bucky, and Yelena weaved in and out of the maze like hallways, you were thinking about the other girls and what was happening to them. Sighing, you whispered to them, "I wish we could've helped the other girls... they should be here with us." As you finished, you finally found the door to the outside. "I know, they should, but we can't help them if we're here. Right?" Bucky said surveying the outer defenses, he must have heard your comment, no surprise, since he taught you how to listen for subtle sounds in a noisy area.  Nodding your head, you knew he was right, but still, you were a bit upset that you couldn't help them, which was surprising since you were trained to be heartless, and to only care about your missions. "There are two guards in front of the gate, which we could scale in..." Yelena paused to do the math. "Eight seconds if we're fast enough. So, we should knock them out, and scale the fence." She finished. "I don't know... this seems to easy..." You commented. "Well, we've got to try." Bucky said starting to walk towards the guards. I noticed, that he had time to change back into his outfit, he walked fast enough, so that both Yelena and I had to run to catch up to him. "Nat, you take the one on the left, Yelena and i'll take the one with the machine gun." Bucky said as you were ten feet away from the guards. Nodding your head, you said "Now!" At that, the three of you sprinted towards the designated target. Yours was taller, and visibly stronger than you, he held a gun, with at least two knives attached to his belt. Well, two could play at that game, unhooking two knifes from your utility belt, you saw your target start to aim an upper defense, slowly and sneakily, but it was there. So, instead of tackling him, like you had originally planned, you slid under his legs, then swiped the blades of your knife at his legs, not only causing him to trip, but he couldn't get up due to the damage I had caused on his legs, so I kicked him hard on the head knocking him out. Bucky and Yelena were still fighting their guy, so I started to scale to fence. I knew they could handle him. How could they not? They're master assassins. By the time I had reached the top of the fence, I remembered something. A feat for me, since the KGB messed with my mind constantly, I remembered the first time I had seen the Winter Soldier. By now I realized that Bucky and the Winter Soldier were two completely different people. While I was realizing this, they joined me while we leaped over the fence, silence is of the essence right now, the KGB probably have the forest bugged. "Hey! Hey you! Stop right there!" Shoot! We've been spotted! "Run!" Yelena shouted, and the three of you sprinted into the cover of the trees. Literally running for your lives. That was all I remembered. All of it. Until now.