Chapter 14

"WHAT?!" Yelena whisper shouted. "Ssh... people could hear you... plus we are in a library. Show SOME respect for these idiots. I'll go over it again I-" you replied hiding the both of you behind a big book on the history of... spiders. Well that's ironic. "So let me get this straight. You and the Winter Soldie- I mean "Bucky" snuck into the confidential file room, stole multiple files, mine, yours, hydra's, his, and some Winter Soldier project one, found out that you and Bucky are "partners" or going to be at least, and decided to sneak three people including me out of an extremely well guarded KGB base." "No." You replied anxiously. "If you aren't coming, I'm not going either." Yelena sighed, slid down into her chair, and face palmed. "Fine, but only because I hate this place. You aren't staying, then neither am I. So when do we meet up with "Bucky"?" You smirked slightly, knowing Yelena would've said yes regardless of Bucky being there or not. "Right about... in one minute. Come on!" You said excitedly as you pulled Yelena out of her chair and led her out of the library towards the closet. "Where are we meeting up with him? There are cameras all over the place." Yelena said curiously. "Not in a janitor's closet." You replied as you suddenly pushed her inside, and into a very startled Bucky. " Ack! I take she agreed to help us?" He said as he closed the door behind you. "What do you think? I'm here for the fun of it?" Yelena remarked sarcastically. "Ok, so what's the plan? Please tell me we have a plan of some sort." She asked facepalming again. "Um... we have 12% of a plan." *Guess the reference!* Bucky stammered. "But, I've got a good idea." "If you say, 'tunnel out of here like in some spy movie.' Then I will slap you." I threatened. "Uh... nevermind, but do you have a better idea?" Bucky asked, leaning casually against a mop.
"Actually..." you started. Both of them turned to look at you. You took a deep breath, and said with a determined look on your face, "I think I might have an idea."