Hate vs. Love

Cassandra Evans doesn't believe in the term 'love.' It's a bad word that needn't be said at all. Because of this term, people ended up unhappy. Love only happened in books, movies, and TV. Cassie lives in the real world where ninety nine percent of the people are selfish and materialistic. Another important thing about Cassie is the fact that she always speaks the truth. To her, it doesn't matter how the other person takes it.

Because of this, Cassie hates liars. But all humans lie about some things. Perhaps, that's why she hates the humankind as well.

Enter our foreign exchange student, Julian Aylmer. He's a happy go lucky ball of sunshine. He doesn't know the existence of the term 'hate.' He has an optimistic outlook.

What happens when these opposites meet?

Well, Julian's keen on making Cassie see and feel the love around her while Cassie is trying to show the foreigner to look at the reality.

It isn't about making her fall in love rather realize love's existence. But Cassie is as stubborn as a stick. Nothing can change her mind because she has an excuse for everything. But what if the foreigner lies about some things? And Cassie hates liars.

Which side do you pick?

Hate or Love?

Who will win?

Make your bets.