Eleven - "I like you"

Start from the beginning

Sighing, I shut my laptop to avoid the drama for a few hours; or maybe one. Even though I didn't say anything about it, I'm still curious as to who this mystery girl is to Justin, and who she is in general. I sort of want to say that they aren't dating because from the past I have picked up that Justin usually has an interest in dark haired girls, but I'm not ruling out anything. I just want to know what's going on.

Justin's POV

I woke up in my dark and silent bedroom with a petite-and female-body wrapped in my arms. My eyes were still closed, but I could hear her calm and steady breathing. I smiled, wrapping my arms around her slightly tighter and nuzzling my nose into the crook of her neck, inhaling her sweet vanilla scent. My arms were still wrapped around her waist and my chest was still pressed tightly to her back. My thumb slowly caressed Crystal's stomach where my child was slowly growing.

She began to shuffle slowly, meaning she was waking up. A yawn stifled through her lips as she stretched her arms. I planted a kiss right underneath her earlobe.

"Good evening, beautiful," I mumbled into her neck. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes with her fists and smiled.

"Good evening, handsome."

"Did you sleep well?" My thumb was still caressing her stomach that showed no signs of pregnancy.

"Yeah," she yawned again, "your bed is extremely comfortable. I wouldn't mind if I slept here every night."

Crystal turned around so instead of the back of her head I could now see her gorgeous face-well, sort of, the lighting wasn't that great. I wrapped my arms around her back, her chest only a few inches away from mine. I placed a small peck on the tip of her nose, and soon after a rosy tint covered her cheeks.

"I can arrange that," I flirted.

She rolled her eyes, "Oh, shut up. We aren't even dating, I don't think it'd be smart for me to stay with you every night; although are quite comfortable to cuddle with."

"We aren't dating yet. The key word in that sentence is 'yet'. We'll be together soon enough," I smirked.

Crystal looked up at me, and into my eyes, "Can 'soon' come sooner than it did when you said it before?"

At first, I was confused, but then I realized what she meant. Crystal was referring to two years ago when I  said "soon" but it really took me months to release the music. I laughed, but I was also happy that she knew things about me and paid attention to things that had to do with me. Then again, her sister had probably told her all about every aspect of my life.

"How soon do you want it to be?" Truthfully, I like Crystal. Although I've only known her since Sunday, it is possible for feelings to develop in that short amount of time. It's not as if I'm claiming that I love her, because I don't. I just simply like her, and who knows? Maybe in the future whatever we have now could grow to be love.

"I'd prefer sooner rather than later," said Crystal. She bit her lip, now refusing to meet my eyes.

Is she saying that she likes me too? Or am I just completely misinterpreting this whole thing? I can't help but wonder if she felt the same thing I did when I first met her, aside from at the club. I had never felt anything for a girl that soon, but when I saw her I felt nervous like a teenage boy who was on their first date. She was so beautiful without even trying, and her voice as soft as what I would imagine an angel would sound like. Before she even told me the news, I saw myself in a relationship with her. I even felt something like fireworks shooting through my veins when we touched. I felt myself slowly begin to smile thinking about it.

Crystal now had her head laying on the pillow next I mine. Her eyes were focused on my lips. I took a bold move, and slowly connected our lips in a passionate but strong kiss. She seemed caught off guard at first, as I heard a soft gasp come from her, but her eyes soon drooped shut, and she applied just as much pressure as I was giving her. I smiled through the kiss, and brought my hand up to her chin to hold her in place while my other hand was resting on her waist. Crystal wrapped her arms around my neck as well as she could while we were laying down.