Prologue Part 1: Beginning

Dark clouds loom above as cracks of lightning split the sky. The winds blew ominously as it sent large ripples across the grey grass.

Before me, a great evil lies in the distance. A horde of monsters, their numbers uncountable. Their growls and screeches are an echo, but will soon become a deafening roar. At my sides, an army of heroes and warriors standby, steadfast and ready as we wait for the signal. Then, the sound of the general's horn rung through the ranks, marking the start of the war.

The fate of the world rests in our hands.

Riding on my trusty battle unicorn, outfitted in gold and silver armor, I charge forward through the field. I gaze ahead as I saw the knights and heroes run past me, crashing into the black mass of beasts.

Soon, the ground became scorched and ravaged as explosions erupted all around me. As I run, I am accompanied by another knight riding a giant yellow chicken. War cries are heard as the battle rages. All of a sudden, I spot a large beast in front of me. Its shape was akin to a Minotaur. The beast was covered in pitch-black fur with fangs and claws as long as my arm. It rears its head and rushes towards me.

Preparing for the clash, I press a switch on the unicorns back, deploying two chain-guns at its sides. But they weren't just ordinary chain guns. They were chain guns that fired guns which fired bullets shaped like guns. Unleashing the pain, the beast was obliterated. Not a single trace of it was left.

Suddenly, the earth violently shakes. The ground before me shatters as a colossal figure of earth and fur emerges. It's massive. Its roar echoed across the battlefield. Darkness spreads around its feet like a corruption. I feel its gaze rest on me.

"You weak little hero, did you really think you can challenge me?"

The demonic boss of evil sneers. His wicked smile full of malice, radiating a menacing aura. But I wasn't fazed.

The mountainous figure began its advance towards me, each step tearing the ground, leaving large craters in his wake.

"BRING IT!" I yell.

I activate the power boosters on my unicorn, launching us into the air. As the distance between us rapidly closes, the boss raises his hands and launch an onslaught of dark magical bolts. The sheer amount fired flooded the sky, blocking what little light remained. It's like looking directly at a black hole.

It is impossible to dodge. But I wasn't planning on dodging. Bracing myself, I chant a spell. Scores upon scores of magic circles materialize around me, one for every dark bolt in the sky.

"I am the bone of my sword... HAR-HAR INFIGAR!"

A torrent of flames erupts from the magic circles, countering the wave of black magic. As the barrage dispersed, I spot the boss open its mouth. Dark energy swirls between its maw, forming into a ball of mass destruction. It would seem that he's going to fire a death ray of death.

I channel magical power onto my sword, coating it in pure magical essence.

"FOOL! YOU CANNOT STOP ME!"

The boss roared as he fired his death ray. But I was ready. For you see, he had activated my trap card!

"FULL COUNTER!"

I shout as I swing my sword, releasing the magic stored within which clashes against the beam. A bright light emits as the beam reflects onto itself, twisting and turning from the conflicting powers before finally exploding in spectacular fashion. The death ray of death was repelled.

"I-Impossible!"

The boss screeched. Seizing an opportunity to strike, I charge forward, my unicorn blazing with fire.