*14*M/N x Y/N*

"Bread?" Millard asks.
You nod. Shops were not the best places to be caught talking to yourself but you didn't want to seem rude so you went to you and Millard's plan. You pulled out a pair of earphones and plugged them in your ears because they had the little microphone and it would look like you were on the phone.
"Flour?"
"Uh-huh." You hum.
"Honey?"
"Yes, babe?"
"No," Millard muffles a chuckle. You figured he was face palming. "Hugh's honey."
"Oh." A flush came to your cheeks as you both giggled. You searched through the basket until you found the pot of honey. "Got it."
"And... mischief?"
"Umm, I don't thin- wait what?"
But you felt a gust of wind as Millard dashed past.
"No. No. No." you muttered as you immediately guessed where he was going.
Bright, multicoloured lights twisted round copper wires, adorned with wreaths, above an aisle which was decorated with candy canes twisting up the shelves, fake cotton wool snow hammered to cardboard signs and taster stalls radiating the most amazing smells of Christmas. Not sure where Millard was you walked cautiously down the aisle, your eyes darting round wildly, unsure his first move. Then in the silence of the shop a sound finally broke out. The first notes of Party Rock Anthem blared and all attention turned to the empty shelves of the aisle where animatronic snowmen, all clutching snow shovels, were all doing the running man and singing "Everyday I'm shovelling."
You laughed under your breath at the looks of all the people in the shop. The manager peeked into the aisle utterly baffled. He began trying to press the off switches but every time one went off the next went back on 'all by itself'. My fingers began to itch and I decided to join the fun. You pulled off your mitten and pointed a finger towards the floor where the manager was about to step. He stepped forward and went skiting along the floor knocking over the display of selection boxes his co-worker just finished stacking. You watched the glare of the ice disappear of the floor and heard the stifled laugh of some of the customers.
The manager got up and dusted himself off. He fixed his tie and stalked deliberately up the aisle. Next thing I saw was a bunch of soldiers marching down the aisle. You looked round baffled as you saw Millard picking up a singing Christmas tree for his next trick now where near the toy shelves. You then caught sight of Enoch slouched against a stand of puddings smirking. Looks like he had came to help with the chore. A woman close to the manager giggled. The man turned and quipped,
"A problem, mam?"
The woman smirked, "Nope."
The manager sauntered on and the soldiers followed in hot pursuit. A man laughed and the manager turned sharply. The soldiers all fell lifeless on the floor and the manager's eyes grew to the size of saucers. With an sharp breath the manager walked up and bang scooping up the soldiers. You watched as Enoch turned round and dusted his hands as the soldiers began to fall from the manager's hands.
The manager let out a high-pitched scream and began to run towards the office. "They're biting me! They're alive I tell you!"
Customers began to laugh and laugh. With a flick of your hand you watched as the manager was covered head to toe in a flurry of snow. He bellowed in rage and turned to his co-worker.
"Is this your doing?" he yelled.
As the worker shook his head whimpering you felt Millard grab your hand.
"Nice one, Y/N." You could sense his grin, "Lets go pay."
-