*13*H.A x Y/N*

The hollows attacked and everyone was separated. You watched Bronwyn being wrenched away as Victor came running back through the loop entrance only to be torn back by the invisible claws of the terrorising hollows. Victor thought he had been running to the open arms of  opportunity beyond that loop door, he had really been running into the open arms of death. Millard and Enoch grabbed Claire and Olive they had tore past Emma, who was trying to set vines and trees at the entrance on fire, to the basement. Fiona ran with Horace to the scullery. Hugh had grabbed your hand and now you were crouched beneath the cliffs in a cave. The wind echoed and whistled through the cave and water dripped from the ceiling to huge puddles on the ice cold floor. The deepest, darkest corners of the cave lurked in shadows and stalagmites hung from the ceiling like teeth in a vicious wolf's mouth. You were curled up with your back pressed against a flat sided rock. Your tunic was clinging to your back with sweat. You were shaking with fear and tears had dried on your cheeks. Hugh had gone to peek back up the slope to see if the chaos had stopped. Hugh's silhouette appeared at the mouth of the cave. A bee buzzed and landed on your nose. He walked over, his feet slapping the ground, and he sat down. His shoulder was rubbing against yours.
"I never expected this."
"Neither." You sighed.
"I can't see what damage," he furiously wiped his eye, "has been done but it doesn't look safe."
You leaned your head on his shoulder and yawned. You felt his head move and an arm was round your shoulders. You turned your head and looked up at Hugh. You locked tired, weary eyes as he swooped down and you locked lips in a swift peck.
"That didn't seem like..." he started.
"It doesn't matter." You offered a smile.
"Its just... that tonight made me realise what's important." He looked into your eyes with lust. "I love you, (Y/N)."
You grabbed his face and kissed him.
-
Meh.
Not to pleased with this.
But I think it's because I really, really ship Hugh and Fiona and nothing else really feels right.
Hope you all like it anyway.
And I know double update and it hasn't been 2 months aha.
Thanks for requesting QuicksilverGirl262
And I hope it's alright for you.
Vote and comment!! Love you all lots❤️❤️