*12*E.O'C x Y/N*

Emma threw a chocolate raisin at you and you curled back worth laughter in your chair. Emma, Hugh, Enoch, Fiona, Millard and you were all playing dares. Everyone else had called it a night and Miss P was busy doing who knows what on her study.
"Alright, Hugh," giggled Emma as she pulled out another lolly stick. She stiffled yet another laugh as she read what it said, "Switch an item of clothing with the person to your left."
Millard chuckled, "(Y/N) must have put that in." You took a sip of your juice and nodded. Fiona's eyes widened and Hugh smirked at her. With a shrug Fiona took off her fabric bracelet and handed it to Hugh. Millard coughed.
"Clothing, Fiona." Hugh laughed and began to unbutton his shirt and Fiona purses her lips but eventually gave in to everyone else's chortles as she untucked her top. Hugh held up his shirt as she pulled her off and passed it to him. Fiona buttoned it up and it sat loosely on her as Hugh pulled it over his head and it sat like a crop top. Everyone rolled over in laughter. Even Fiona took one look and broke down.
"I thought that would be more fun." muttered Hugh.
Enoch pulled the next stick and gagged.
"Read it out."
"Kiss the person to your left."
You turned your head to the right and saw Millard's butt shape had disappeared from the seat.
"You little..." Your voice trailed off as you couldn't place Millard anywhere in the room but none of the voices laughed louder than his. Enoch was blushing furiously as you looked up to meet his eyes. Your heart fluttered. As weird as he could be you still felt attracted.
"Come on you two." Grinned Emma. You glared at her then returned your gaze to Enoch. Fiona yawned and tapped her wrist. Your head was starting I spin.
"All right. All right." Enoch muttered to her. She grinned and buried her head in Hugh's shoulder. Enoch bit his lip. He wasn't leaning in anytime soon. You darted forward and grabbed Enoch's finely chiselled jaw as you pecked his lips. Whoops and cheers erupted from the room.
"I'm calling it a night." yawned Emma. She walked out followed by Hugh, Fiona and you guessed Millard. You stepped up to leave and Enoch followed suit. Before you could leave the room Enoch grabbed your wrist and you swivelled to face him.
"(Y/N)," he trailed off and looked into your eyes. You heavily breathed as he pulled you in for a kiss. You were surprised at first but you melted into the kiss. He pushed you up against the wall and you grazed his lip with your teeth. You both pulled back for air and you flicked your lips from his dark brown eyes to his lips. You pulled him back in and slid your tongue into his mouth. You tugged at his baby hairs on the back of his neck and after the fight for dominance, You both stopped and you took in a deep breath. You could smell his aftershave as you wrapped your arms round his neck. You turned and walked out the room switching the light off behind you. As you ran upstairs you glimpsed behind you to see a smile playing on Enoch's lips. I don't think either of you knew quite what that was.
-
Short but it's an update!!
And STEAMY!!
Requested by JustAliceHere gothamsprotector
Thanks for your suggestions and I can confirm I have began writing all of them. It will just depend on my mood what order they are uploaded in.
And omg I know I have mentioned this but 9k! 9 flipping k! 10 is next❤️❤️
Leave a vote and comment! Lemme know what you think❤️❤️
Thank you for the support❤️lots of love