*1*M.N x Y/N*

"Enoch!" I cried as I chased after him down the hall

"Enoch!" I cried as I chased after him down the hall. "I swear to the bird if you do not put that down!"
He picked up the pace and darted round a corner. I could feel a stitch coming on but none the less I picked up the hem of my dress and sprinted after him. I shouted at him to stop and then I heard a thump.
I turned the corner before Hugh, and I suppose Fiona's room the amount of time she spends in there, to see Enoch sprawled on the ground.
"Haha." I laughed and made a grab for the book lying on the floor.
"Not so fast." Came another voice as the book was snatched up before my very eyes.
"Millard!" I whined. "Noooo."
I watched my heart wrenching in horror as he flicked through the pages. I recognised most of them and then the dreaded diary entry was approaching. I jumped up and made a reach for the diary but Millard raised his arm higher. He was tall and lanky the exact opposite of me. My feet were quaking in my trainers as he began to turn the pages again. I made one last desperate lunge and grabbed the book.
"Hahaha!" I laughed and tore down the corridor at top speed until I reached my room and locked myself in. I slid down the door and breathed a sigh of relief. I heard a rustling sound and looked up to see Fiona tending to the flowers in our room.
"Hiya." I greeted her. She smiled and whispered a reply. I set down the book and began tearing out the pages I had to, I wasn't going to throw them out though. I picked up my little box and took a key from the underside of my dresser. I opened it and shoved the pages inside. I took one last look at the scrawled writing at the top of one.
Millard.... I think I love him.
"Y/N!" Shouted an impatient Millard from behind the door. I smiled at Fiona and opened the door.