Chapter 2

A week later:

"Going into the jeweler bust the ap, yea sliding on the water like a jet ski, yea Im trying to fuck you n your besty, yea choppa wid da scope so do not test me, yea, Ric Flair drip go woo on a bitch"

I turned down the radio and answered my phone "hello" I said while taking off my seatbelt, finally reaching my apartment complex, I got my hair and nails done, been out almost all fucking day.

"Hey Myra, im having a little get together with my sister Claudia, do you want to come over" Ms. Mouzon said

"Yes, I love yall cooking, but who is going to be their if you dont mind me asking"

"Me, my grandchildren, and Claudia's children"

"Oh okay, I'll come, do I need to bring anything?"

"No baby, we have everything, I have to season these greens and let this cake cool, call me when you're on your way"

"Yes ma'am" I said then heard the other line clicked, she didnt even tell me what time to be their.

20 minutes later

I already had took a quick shower and lotioned up, and had on my bra and panties to match it.

I stared at my reflection through the mirror, I poked at my gut, my stomach isnt the slimmest, im not fat at all, have a little gut though and some thick thighs and a thick booty.

Most people call me "Slim Thick" I have a little bit of insecurities when it comes to my body though.

I walked into my closet and putted on some dark ripped  jeans and a black basic T-shirt, I was trying to figure out what shoes I was going to wear.

I decided on some black fuzzy bedroom shoes, I don't care I want to be comfortable, I dont impress nobody, but myself.

I grabbed my phone and keys then locked up my apartment and jogged down three flights of stairs, I was out of breath, my fat ass wasn't made to do all that.

I laughed at my own joke and unlocked my car door and got in, I cranked up my car, I remember where Mrs. Claudia's house was, so I didnt needed to put it into the GPS.

I backed out of the parking lot, looking through the rear view mirror, checking my surroundings, and then pulled off, I hope they have Red Velvet Cake.

_________________________________________
Khaos P.O.V:

I was helping my grandma cook, yea yea... A street nigga can cook, she taught me how to cook, my parents died about 8 years ago.

Long story short, my mother was a hoe had aids and known it, and she gave it to my dad, and that's how they both died.

The doctor told her she had aids since she was 40, and died at 50, my mother didnt liked me at all, she said the reason why my father started hustling even more was because of me.

In reality it was that bitch fault, you could never satisfy her, all she did was beg and never worked a day in her fucking life.

See, she knew she had aids but didnt told my father until it was too late, I remembered those exact same words she said while laying up in that hospital bed.

"Armon I hate you with a passion, you came between me and your father, when you were born he barely payed attention to me, then she started laughing and coughing, and Arshaun, if I got to leave this world so do you, you got aids to and its to late for you, she laughed again and then all of sudden just died like that"

I snapped back into reality and putted a little bit of relish into the potato salad, after I made the potato salad, I putted it into the fridge so it could cool.

I walked into the living room and sat down, the rest of my family was at the back of the house, uncles was grilling and shit, I turned on the tv and started watching the basketball game.

I heard a female voice and my grandma "Ms. Mouzon you look so pretty, and that outfit got you looking thick, okayyy let me find out you trying  to get a man"

Then I heard laughter "oh chileee, yes I have a little boo bae thang, isnt that what yall call em now and days"

I got up and walked towards the kitchen, then I got a text from one of the hoes from around the block.

Most niggas be like "my hoes" I dont call em "MY" hoes, just hoes I dont claim these hoes as mines, mfcks be talking crazy.

HeadHoe👀: Zaddyyy cumz thru widz zet zickkk 😩

I swipped the message across my screen, see this bitch typing is retarded but that head game on point, I chuckled and walked into the kitchen and seen ole girl that was at my grandma's diner.

I think her name was "Timyra" or some shit like that, that bitch disrespectful asf but beautiful, no lie she had my dick on swole.

"Oh Myra, meet my grandson Armon"

Myra looked at me and smiled "Hello, im Timyra most people call me Myra, she held out her hand so I could shake it.

I arched my eyebrows and shooked her hand, she acting like she dont know me, I smiled back at her.

" I'll be back, me and Claudia are going to the store right quick"

"I can go grandma"

"No baby, I got it but thank you for volunteering"

I nodded my head and she scurried out the kitchen, I turned back to Myra and rubbed on my goatee, looking over at her outfit, I laughed because she had on bedroom shoes.

Most bitches be trying to do the most with dressing up and shit, she looked at me "You laughing because...?"

I leaned against the counter and looked at her "Im laughing at you Miss. Myra, quite comfortable I see"

She rolled her eyes and took off her shoes and was walking towards the shoe closet, I trailed behind her and looked down at her booty.

Just enough, I can grab on it with both of my hands, I love a fat ass, and big titties, be in heaven laying on big ass boobs.

Myra boobs not big, but her booty makes up for that, she lined her shoes up with the rest of  them, then she turned around and bummed into my chest.

"Ouchh" she said while rubbing her head.

"You need to watch where the fuck you going with that big ass head"

"No bitch, what you need to do is stop following me like a lost puppy"

I backed her up against the wall, trapping her between me and it, "I done let yo ugly ass slide on that disrespectful shit one to many times"

"Okayy, bitch let me swing on it since I slid on it one to many"  she started chuckling after she said that.

"Comebacks on point, okayyy bitchh" she said talking to her self, I stepped back, this bitch do entirely to fucking much.

"Aye shut that shit up and come in the kitchen with me, want to know more about you, my grandma always talking about you and someone named Karson".

"Nigga you shut up and Karson is my nephew, he just turned 9 a few weeks ago"

"Oh, but I appreciate yall helping my mama dukes out"

"Your welcome, so tell me about yourself" she said while trailing behind me into the kitchen, yea she better listen to her future husband.

We sat on the stools by the island, and just started going down memory lane, some people dont like telling their past stories and shit.

I really dont care about talking about my past, I mean I can't change none of what happened, and keeping all that shit inside is unhealthy, word from my therapist.