Chapter 40: Clearing things up with Lily

Hato's P.O.V.

I walked up to the walls and looked up. They were as tall as I remembered, which was really tall. I sighed as I got into a jumping position. This wasn't going to be easy getting up. I sprang myself up as high as possible. For some reason, in this form, I'm able to jump about 30 meters up. When I got to the 30 meter mark of the wall, I placed my feet on the wall and started running up it. I was shocked by this, since I'm pretty sure this is impossible. But that really didn't matter because I was already on top of the wall when the thought came to mind.

As I landed gracefully on the top of the wall, I felt something buzzing in the ribbon around my waist. I slipped my hand under the ribbon and grabbed the object. I pulled it from under the ribbon and sighed. It was my phone. I didn't even realize that I had it in there when I transformed, but I guess who ever gave me this form wanted me to stay connected to my friends.

I looked at the number and sighed.

"I should have known," I said while picking it up," Hello Lily."

"YOU PICKED UP!" she screamed.

"Uh, yeah," I said," Why wouldn't I?"

"SAKURA AND I THOUGHT SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO YOU!" she yelled," THAT'S WHY!"

I sighed.

"Something did actually happen," I stated.

"REALLY?!" yelled Lily," ARE YOU OKAY?!"

I sighed again.

"Yes, I'm purfectly fine," I said.

Lily sighed.

"That's good," she said," but did you really have to make a cat pun during a serious moment?"

I snickered.

"Yes I did," I said," I haven't made one in 4 weeks and I had to get it out of my system."

"Makes sense," said Lily.

"Anyways," I said," How many people are with you right now?"

Lily paused for a second.

"How'd you know there are people with me?"

"You have your phone on speaker," I stated," Why else? Also, can I guess who it is?"

"Sure," said Lily," If you can."

I smirked.

"Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi," I said," Also, hi Sakura."

"Hi Hato," I heard Sakura say.

"I should have seen that coming," said Lily.

"You really should," I said.

"Anyways," said Lily," What happened two day ago?"

'Was it really two days ago?' I thought.

"Hato," said Sakura, snapping me out of my thoughts," Please tell us. We were both really worried."

I sighed.

"Fine," I sighed while looking out at the titan filled district," I was kidnapped, again."

I pulled my phone away from my ear just in time for Lily screaming.

"YOU WERE WHAT?!" she yelled," HOW DID YOU ESCAPE?!"

"Easy," I said," I jumped off of the 50 meter wall that we were on."

"50 METERS?!" she yelled," HOW DID YOU SURVIVE?!"

"Uh," I said while trying to figure out how to explain what had happened," Let's just say I found out I was a magical girl and leave it at that. Okay?"

"Wait, what?" I heard Sakura ask.

"That makes no sense," said another voice, who I'm assuming is Sasuke.

"Do you understand that, Lily-chan?" asked another voice, I'm guessing was Naruto.

"In fact, I do," she said," The question is when did you make a contract with Kyubey?"

"I didn't," I said," It just happened."

"Ah," said Lily," but maybe Kyubey was spying on you in that tiny pattern on your bag."

I sighed.

"You know what," I said," I wouldn't be surprised."

"Anyways," said Lily," I was thinking about what you said last time, and that made me wonder. Hato, who sent you there?"

"Who sent me here?" I asked," Petra Ral, a deceased member of the Survey Corps."

"Deceased?" asked Sakura as I continued.

"She was a member of the Levi squad while in the Survey corps. Her last order was to protect Eren Yeager, another member of the survey corps, along with the rest of the squad. This gets the entire squad killed by the Female titan, also known as Annie Lionhart," I said," Is that all?"

"Well," said Lily," I didn't ask for that much info, but that still isn't enough."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"We're trying to figure out what world you were sent to," Sakura explained.

"I think I may have an idea of where you are," said Lily," But I would have expected you to have figured it out first."

"Really?" I asked," Why do you say that?"

"You had the entire manga series in your room next to Assassination Classroom and Madoka Magica," Lily explained," You also talked about the anime a lot. You even had a play through series for the games on youtube."

"Hm," I said trying to think about it," I don't really remember what series was between Assassination Classroom and Madoka Magica."

"Hato," I heard a new voice say, which was probably Kakashi," Where are you right now? And please be specific."

"Okay," I said," I'm on top of the gate in the Shinganshina district on the southern side of Wall Maria in Germany."

"Thank you," he said," Is that good enough for you, Lily?"

"Yes," said Lily," I can't believe you forgot one of your favorite anime series, Hato."

I tilted my head in confusion.

"I did?"

Lily sighed.

"ATTACK ON TITAN!" she yelled.

I thought for a second, confused, before it hit me.

"OOOOHHH," I said," Now I remember."

"How did you forget?" asked Lily.

"I have no idea," I said," It really should have clicked in my head when I saw Petra and the titans."

"Hm," said Lily," You must be really stupid not to have realize."

"LILY!" I yelled angrily.

"I'm joking," she said.

"You better be," I said," Anyways, I feel like someone erased my memory of this entire world so that I didn't creep anyone out, or for other reasons. Maybe...."

I stopped right there before I said anything.

'What is Reiner and Bertholdt erased my memory so that they could take advantage of me?' I thought,' I mean, they were after me, so it could make sense.'

"Maybe what?" asked Naruto, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"It's nothing," I said.

"I see," said Lily," But since you remember, how's your relationship with Armin?"

I sighed in annoyance and slide my thumb to the hung up button. Lily obviously picked up on this because she started apologizing.

"Wait, Hato," she cried," I was joking. I WAS JOKING!"

"Bye Lily," I said while hanging up on her.