Chapter 31: I was there humanity, I was there

Light blinded me again as I went to another, what I'm guessing, memory. I looked in front of me to see Mikasa, Eren, Armin and Charity sitting in front of a river. Charity was, for some reason, sitting on the edge of a small ledge, drawing in the dirt.

"They didn't take it well?" said Armin.

"No," said Eren.

"Naturally," said Armin.

"What are you saying? That you've given up as well?"

"It's not that Eren. But think about how dangerous that is. I'll admit, people who think we're going to be protected for the rest of eternity has a few loose screws."

"We're not going to be safe forever," Charity suddenly said.

The others looked at her with a bit of concern.

"One day, they'll get in and kill everyone in sight. Only those who have prepared will survive through the entire thing," Charity said while looking at the river.

Eren sighed.

"That's exactly what I say, but nobody believes me. By the way, what happened with the energetic girl we met a year ago?" asked Eren.

Charity sighed.

"She died a week later," she replied.

"We know that, but what happened to make you like this?"

Charity sighed again.

"I'll tell you some day," she said.

Eren sighed.

"Why haven't I seen the bullies bully Armin since the first time?" Charity asked.

Eren smiled and looked up at the wall.

"They're scared that you'll go into that scary mode again."

"But, I want to protect Armin. I can't do that when the bullies don't even try and get near me," she said.

Armin looked the other way, his face was completely pink. Suddenly, I heard rumbling from behind me. I turned around to see something breaking through the wall. In a few seconds, there was a ton of rubble and the wall was completely destroyed. I looked at who made the hole in the wall and face palmed. There stood a girl with blue hair in a braid that was on her shoulder, Aka, CClr.

"FINALLY! I'M AT THE RIGHT PLACE!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I yelled.

"BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!" she yelled.

"WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A FAN FIC. WHY WOULD YOU DO IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STORY?"

"BECAUSE I CAN AND I WANTED TO DECLARE MY SHIPS!" she yelled.

I sighed as she walked over to the now paused memory.

"Let's see. Armin is blushing at the fact that you wanted to protect him, so I ship it! Also....."

"Author~chan is not doing Ereri in this fan fic," I stated.

"BUT WHY?!"

"Because she doesn't want to and she doesn't feel like it," I said while dragging CClr back to the broken wall.

CClr sighed.

"Fine, I'll let it slide this one time, if she puts a Victuuri thing at the end of this chapter," said CClr.

"Author~chan, please," I said.

Fine, but you have to leave right now then CClr. Oh, and please follow her account.