The Escape

I awoke, gasping for air, as if that entire time, I never breathed. Again with the killing me in my dreams thing? Honestly it was starting to get....old. Just when I thought that it was a dream I felt the side of my stomach where Wilford had stabbed and punched me. The red liquid still leaked and I soon realised how weak I was. I was just like the others in this torture chamber: weak, confused and chained to a wall. Dammit!

I gazed over to Jack who was right next door to me and was staring at me with such worry in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." I whispered to him.

"No, don't say that, none of this is your fault Y/N." He croaked back. 

"But if I had just never made that pathetic deal! Ugh, I knew I should never of trusted him. How could I even think for a second that he was trustworthy? Wilford wasn't here for the moment, but to be honest, I didn't want him here.

"Has anyone even one the game before?" I asked Jack.

He simply shook his head.

"People here have been started to think that there isn't even a game at all. It's just an excuse to get you distracted so that you can enter Fun World. Or in this case, Wilford's drug land." Explained Jack, coughing a little.

I went wide eyed. I could be here for ages, and Dark wouldn't even know... What the fuck have I done?!

"Hey." I heard Jack say.

I gazed over, almost too disappointed to move.

Jack suddenly clicked one of his wrist chains open, allowing one of his hands to be free from his cold, metal grip. He showed me that pin I had previously used to try and pick him out, and he was already using it on the other hand lock. I watched him eagerly waiting for him to set himself free. Then that satisfying click came into ear shot and his second hand was free. He turned to me and gave a brilliant smile.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go! Get out of here whilst you still can!" I said.

"Not without you." He said, unlocking my chains rather quicker than I expected, before picking me up and hoisting me onto his back. I was half awake and half asleep, or maybe I was half dead, I may never know but all I recall is Jack making it to the front door quickly before we were stopped by a figure with pink hair.

"And where do you think you're going?" Said Wilford walking towards us.

Jack backed away slowly until Wilford pulled a gun out and aimed it at his chest. I stared in terror.

"Let the girl go Mr Green-bean, and there won't be a mess that I'll have to clean up!" Snarled Wilford.

Suddenly a dark figure barged into Wilford and pinned him against the wall practically crushing his throat.

"Will!" He shouted.

"Darkiplier! What a....pleasant surprise it is....to...see you." Winced Wilford.

"You took her, you said you never wanted anything to do with her ever again! How can I trust you when you do this Will?!" Shouted Dark.

"I was born sick Dark! What do you expect? I god damn charity fund?!" Snarled Wilford.

"I expect you to keep your promises Will, and let this day be a warning. Don't ever touch, look or even think about Y/N in any way EVER AGAIN, she's mine, and you'll not harm her!" Growled Dark before grabbing Will by the collar and throwing him away from us.

Wilford stumbled for a moment but quickly regained his footing.

"Fine! Then go! Just like all the other times you've left me with my own tears, you fucking prick!" Yelled Wilford before storming away.

Dark stared at the way Wilford went, almost with sympathy before helping Jack and I get out of house That was when I closed my incredibly drowsy eyes and fell fast asleep.

I learnt a valuable lesson that day, and that was that you should never trust Wilford Warfstache. For he would always turn cold on you at the last minute, and no matter what the situation and no matter how severe, he doesn't take shit from nobody.

Now, all I cared about was getting at least half a day's sleep and being able to wake up to a more comfortable place. Even if I didn't get the key, I got Jack, and that's all I cared about.