Demon Games

"Alright, I'll ask first." I said, sitting up from my spot so that I could face him.

"Okay, have you ever read any fanfiction about yourself?" I asked biting my lip.

"Of course. But they're all quite similar sadly. It always starts with me kidnapping and torturing the girl and then later on I grow a connection with them that later turns into love. Ugh." Dark finished there.

"But that's kind of like what's happening here too."

"Not exactly." Mumbled Dark, before giving a suspicious smirk.

"Maybe they all just have a bad case of stockholm syndrome?" I asked.

Dark suddenly chuckled, almost the exact same as Mark's bubbly giggle, just lower and more demonic.

"That's the first time someone has ever made me laugh..." Said Dark, staring at me with astonishment in his eyes.

"Well I feel...quite honoured." I said with a warm smile.

"Anyway, my turn to ask the question. What was your first kiss like."

I gulped.

"I haven't actually had my first kiss yet." I said.

Dark went wide eyed.

"What, how?!" He said.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Well, how could a girl as beautiful as yourself, not have made a guy out there, trip over himself? Honestly, both your looks and personality are just so stunning. You're cute, forgetful, stubborn, determined, and a little clumsy at times, but to me, that is the most gorgeous thing."

I was blushing so badly I thought I was going to cry.

"You know Dark, for a demon, you aren't so cold hearted." I managed to say through my flattered state.

"Wow, um..." Dark suddenly arose from his resting position and sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing his head before hastily walking towards the door.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Y/N." He mumbled.

I noticed him cupping a hand over his nose and when he pulled away, his hand was stained with blood. I stared in shock and confusion, before darkness enclosed me and I collapsed.