Morning

I awoke to a rainy Saturday morning. Hmph. Perhaps was hoping for a little more sunlight today, since it's been raining for the past two weeks straight. 

I opened my computer and clicked onto Mark's channel. It was only recently he'd reached 20 million subscribers, and I was so proud of him! Today however, he'd published a video with a completely black thumbnail. Perhaps he was playing another horror game? The title didn't even make sense, the writing was some sought of strange messed up language. Then my thoughts went to Darkiplier. I gasped, what if Mark uploaded a Darkiplier special?! I quickly clicked onto the video and noticed that I must've been really early, because the video only had three views!

I rushed into the kitchen to pour myself a bowl of cereal before rushing back and taking my first spoonful, sitting comfortably and awaiting the video's beginning.

It only went for two minutes. Interesting. 

For a while, the screen was still black, so I checked to make sure it was playing. Yup, thirty seconds in. What the hell? Should I be preparing for a jump-scare, or maybe a weird message? Suddenly the harsh crackle of a radio came into ear range, then a low, gravelly voice spoke.

"Hello Y/N. Are you having a good time? Well, I'm sure you are, I mean, at least I'm sure...you were."

My heart sank into its chest and a boiling sensation arose. How did this person know my name?! Maybe Mark just thought of a random name to say, I thought.

"Oh no dear Y/N, I didn't just simultaneously think of some random name. No, I was mean't to say your name, and your name alone!" The voice on the radio was getting more aggressive. 

I could feel my heart racing faster with every breath I tried to let out. How was this possible? Was this some sought of interactive live stream?

"Oh my dear girl, you still have so much to learn. But, I'm sure by the time you've seen this video I would've already of captured you. So I'll see you soon, Y/N."

Suddenly large and strong arms wrapped around my mouth. I began to scream and bite, kicking violently in the air.

"Shhhh...."

Almost instantly, I felt myself growing weaker and drowsy, slowly falling unconscious. Well then, this was certainly a great Saturday to wake up to, I didn't even get to finish my cereal...