Dreams

(PLEASE READ!! Just a little heads up. This chapter is kind of based off of Mark's Who Killed Markiplier story, so if you haven't seen it, then you might not entirely understand this chapter. Anyways enjoy the chapter!)

My dream started with me walking up some stairs that lead to a wooden door. As I grew closer I could feel my stress and anxieties fading off of me. I inhaled deeply as my hand grasped the polished door knob, before I exhaled and pushed the door open. On the other side was a figure in a black suit, simply standing with his back to me. When he heard the door creak open, he turned his head hesitantly and our eyes soon locked.

"D-Damien?" I stuttered.

"Y/N? W-What are you doing here?" He asked as he turned his full body to me and stared at me with worry and confusion. He bared his polished black cane in one hand and he still looked as handsome as I remember.

"To be honest, I don't know. But why are you down here?" I asked.

"I've always remained here. This is my room inside of Mark's soul. And that door that you just walked through is usually how I escape into the outer world, but it always gets harder to find a way out." Grumbled Damien in frustration.

You stood there watching him in concern, as he stroked his already perfect hair back down again. He soon sighed and began to speak again.

"I mean, it was awfully difficult to get out, of course, until you opened that door for me." Damien suddenly replied.

You could feel butterflies swarming in your stomach as Damien spoke in a low and soothing tone.

"Would you care to dance with me?" He suddenly asked, holding his hand out.

You took his hand confidently and began to softly waltz in the dark room you were both in. His soft warm hand clenched yours gently and his other hand rested softly on your side, encouraging you to get closer to his body. You could already feel the heat radiating off your face as your heart melted like lava. Old fashioned music began to play quietly in the background as you to moved around and simply admired one another's company.

"I see you have taken a liking to Darkiplier?" Mumbled Damien after a while.

"What? No! Don't be silly." I replied.

"Don't try to hide your feelings Y/N. Sooner or later, you'll want to show your true colours, and I can already tell that you and Dark are very comfortable with one another." Replied Damien.

"How so? Has Dark ever spoken about me?" You asked as you both continued to waltz calmly.

"That's difficult to say. Maybe you should ask him." Replied Damien with a smirk.

"But, he's not real. It was all just a dream, just like you are now. None of this is important." I said, gently leaving the waltz and stepping away from Damien.

"Dark is as real as Mark himself, it's just no one believes it, and that's why he's always here, waiting patiently, hoping that someone out there with enough enthusiasm, will really truly believe he exists. And surely enough, he found you, and you believed he existed for so long. Why do you lose your faith now?" Replied Damien walking up to you.

"I...I don't know." You said, realising how stupid it was for you to destroy such possibilities.

Damien placed his hand on your cheek and stroked it before looking into your eyes and saying:

"Follow where your heart leads you. Yes, your brain can also be useful, but it can't show you what you'll need and want for the rest of your life." Said Damien.

"Thank you." You simply whispered, before you began to swirl out of your dream and back into reality.