The Deal

You followed Wilford hesitantly through his huge and surprisingly neat house. For a psycho, you would've thought he lived in a complete mess. But no, and this simply added to his strange and unpredictable personality.

The worst part was, I think I actually liked this guy's style! Ugh, what am I saying?! This guy is capable of torturing me if he wanted to, and now that I was somewhere I didn't know and trust, I felt greatly exposed. Why did ever do this? All because I was curious for what was behind a door? What is wrong with me.

I wave of anxiety surged through me as Wilford suddenly turned back to me. Now that I realised, I was basically in a stranger's house, with the stranger.

I swallowed, waiting for Wilford to say something.

"This is my favourite room, and you'll see why soon enough!" He said, as he suddenly barged through two large wooden doors and marched into the huge room happily. As soon as I entered I could feel myself growing sick. Both sides of the room were lined with half naked men and women that were chained to the wall, all either bleeding, bruised, broken, blood stained and some were even half dead. It was a complete torture chamber, and I couldn't believe what I'd just stepped into.

"Behold dear Y/N! I call it The Playground!" Announced Wilford, before chuckling to himself.

I simply stared at him, too afraid to even say anything. He walked up to me with a sickly grin.

"Now, you wait right here. I'll be back in a few seconds. I just have to get the toys!" He replied before running back to the door with such energy.

I felt tears fall from my eyes as fear completely drenched my body. My legs could barely hold my body weight and I was shaking everywhere and my heart was beating so fast I could hear it punching against my chest.

I quickly crouched down and grabbed my hair with both my hands, my eyes staring at the ground. How was I standing in the centre of a torture chamber right now. Moans and painful noises echoed around the room, driving me insane...

"H...hey!" Croaked a guy's voice.

I turned sharply to the right and glared at a man chained to the wall, just like all the others. I crawled over to him, unsure if I could stand anymore.

"You...you have to leave. Before it's too late." He winced.

He had a gorgeous Irish accent and his hair ends were a faint green. He was gazing at me with such gorgeous blue eyes, I could barley take my eyes off of them. Even in his awfully injured state, he was as handsome as ever.

"Hey, you're gonna be okay. I'm going to get you out of here." I said, inspecting his chains with sudden determination.

"No! You can't, he will know and he will hunt you down!" Winced the young man again.

"I'm not leaving you here!" I growled.

The man sighed and bowed his head. He knew he couldn't match my persistence, but at the same time, he was probably too broken to do so.

"My name is Y/N. What's yours?" I whispered, pulling a pin from my back pocket and inserting it into the lock, attempting to pick it.

"I'm Sean, but my friends call me Jack." He replied with a weak grin.

Suddenly his head turned sharply to the entrance, along with many others. Wilford had returned.

I gazed up as well and attempted to stand, slowly I wobbled to my feet just as Wilford walked right up to me. Our faces only inches away from one another, but I stood my ground, my expression remaining strong.

"Were you talking to Mr Green-bean here?" Asked Wilford as he pointed to Jack.

"Y-yes I was." I said, trying to keep my cool.

"Well it's good to see your making some friends! Now what game do you want to play?" Replied Wilford.

"Actually, Will. I want to ask you something." I said, our faces still only inches apart.

"Of course my dear."

"I need a key. A key that can help me get into a door back at Darkiplier's house." I said bluntly.

Wilford looked confused for a moment before he pulled away and began to pace in front of me, going back left to right again and again and again.

I was just about to scream when sudden shock hit his face, as if he'd remembered something.

"Oh! You mean that hallway door. The one that no one goes to. Oh, well of course I have the key! It's right here." Said Wilford pulling a golden key out of his left pocket and showing it to me with an open hand. I reached to grab it but he pulled it away before I could take hold of it.

"Not so fast missy! You'll have to earn your key by playing and winning a game!" He said, smirking evilly.

"Okay, but there's one more thing. If I win this game. Not only shall I get the key, but I also get to free a person from this room of my choice." I stated bravely, but this seemed to have no effect on Wilford's expression.

"Deal!" He said, holding his hand out to shake the bond. "If you win, you get the key and a person from this room. However, if you lose...well, let's just say you'll join your friends in the Playground." He said throwing his hands out in front of him so that I could view my surroundings once more.

I swallowed, the last thing I wanted was to be in another torture chamber, especially with others that are already suffering. I had to win.

"Deal." I mumbled, before shaking his hand.

There was no turning back now. The bond was sealed and it was time to play the game.

"Hooray! But before we start the game, we have to take a trip to 'Fun' World first!" Said Wilford before stabbing a large needle into my neck. I watched as he pushed a bright pink fluid into my blood stream and simply smiled as he pulled out the empty needle. I began to feel dizzy and loopy as everything started to slow down.

"Enjoy the ride!"