"That's the one!" Marinette exclaimed

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"That's the one!" Marinette exclaimed.

"You're right. I'll buy it and then we will call it a day, okay?" Alya laughed.

"Thank goodness, I was close to collapsing on the floor from exhaustion," Marinette laughed.

Alya laughed with her and they went home.

The next day at school, Alya and Marinette were talking at school when Chloe stormed up to them.

"You! How dare you! You must've blackmailed Ladybug that you would've given her bad publicity if she didn't get you an invite!" Chloe screeched.

"I didn't do anything. I was completely surprised when the man gave me the invitation." Alya argued.

"Well, you're still guaranteed to stick out like a sore thumb. People will be able to see you don't belong there." Chloe snickered, then walked away.

"Hey what was that all about?" Marinette and Alya turned around and saw Nino and Adrien approaching.

"Alya got an invitation to the Ladybug Ball, as per a special request from Ladybug. Nino, you should see the dress Alya is going to wear. She looks gorgeous," Marinette said, and was rewarded by seeing her best friend blush. It was nice considering how much Alya teased her about her crush, so doing it to her satisfying.

"Maybe Nino could come over to your house and see it," Marinette winked, making Alya's blush become a deeper red. Her friend now resembled a tomato.

"Maybe another time," Alya said.

Luckily for Alya, she was saved by the ringing of the bell. The group had to stop talking and focus on the lesson.

Tikki was sitting quietly in Marinette's purse when she noticed the top open. she looked up to see Plagg fly in.

"Hello, Plagg. Sorry, Marinette didn't pack anything cheesy," Tikki said.

"I know, I would've been able to smell it."

Tikki rolled her eyes but flew closer to Plagg anyways to snuggled her head into his chest. Most of the time it would just seem that all Tikki did was scold Plagg, but it was because she cared about Plagg, and didn't want to see him or his Miraculous Holder get hurt.

"So, what brings you in Marinette's purse?" she asked.

"It's Adrien, he's really down. He really wanted to go to the ball with Ladybug, have a special evening with her, and all that, but he's got to go in his civilian form so he couldn't come as Cat Noir. I've never seen him so upset."

"Oh no. What should we do about it?" Tikki asked.

"Well, I've got a plan, but it needs Ladybug's cooperation." Plagg explained his plan to Tikki.

"Just stick around until lunch and you can fill her in. In the meantime..." She snuggled her head into Plagg's soft, black fur. "I want to know how you've been doing."