Ch.8 Just a Friend

Adrien was deep in thought sitting on his bed.

"what are you thinking Adrien?" Plagg asked.

"I was just thinking about how Ladybug was there for me when I needed her most. I want to do something to thank her." Adrien said

Plagg thought about it for a minute. This could be another opportunity to help bring Marinette and Adrien together.

Plagg usually wasn't into the romance thing, but Adrien seemed head over heels for Ladybug and vice versa with Marinette except for Adrien. He bet master fu did something like this on purpose. They loved each other as much as he loved his precious camembert.

"Well, she gave you those cupcakes, right? Maybe you could go to a bakery and buy her something. I know of a certain bakers daughter who would be willing to help you." Plagg said.

"Marinette, of course!" Adrien said.

"Thanks, Plagg,"

"No Problem"

"Plagg, Claws out!" Adrien transformed and went out to Marinette's house.

Marinette was just sketching some new fashion ideas when she heard a knock on her window. She opened the window and saw Cat Noir.

"Cat Noir! What a pleasant surprise, come in!" She said.

Cat Noir came in and sat on her bed.

"So what brought a certain stray cat to my house," Marinette asked

"What? do I need a reason to see my favourite purr-incess?" He asked

"Princess?" Marinette asked

"yup. My nickname for you."

"So Cat Noir, this is a social visit?" She asked

"Well, I do want to ask you for a favour" Cat noir said.

"And what favour is that?" Marinette asked.

"Well, you see, a couple days ago I was in a really bad mood, and ladybug was there for me and she cheered me up. She also brought me cupcakes. I wanted to make it up to her. I was wondering if you were willing to make some macaroons or something so I can thank her."

"will it be another romantic setting?" Marinette asked, referring to the night that glaciator was terrorizing the city.

"Yeah, something like that," He said.

Marinette was silent for a moment.

"You really love her huh?" She asked.

"With all my heart" He replied.

"Alright, I'll help you. I'll make you strawberry macarons to give to her. Or did you want me to create something specific?" Marinette asked.

"No strawberry macarons are perfect. Thanks, Marinette" Cat Noir said.

"Anything for one of Paris's most beloved superheroes," Marinette said and winked.

"So, when do you need them by?" Marinette asked

"Anytime is good." Cat Noir replied.

"Well, how about we make them now? You could help make them and then tell ladybug you made them yourself" Marinette said.

"Well, I'd love to but I'm not sure how your parents would react to a superhero making macarons in their bakery." Cat Noir laughed.

"My parents are not at home. C'mon Cat Noir, afraid of getting your paws dirty?" Marinette teased.