Chapter 9

Starting in this chapter, the story is actually going somewhere, I think.  The upcoming chapters are my favourite, so be sure to stick around.

Don't forget to vote for Fighting Fate in the Undiscovered Gems contest-just go to my profile and the link is right there.  It would mean so much to me!

Lastly, don't forget to thumbs up, comment, and subscribe!  What?  Ohh wrong website? Well, I'm pretty sure you know the drill for here ;) xx

Chapter 9

In the 5 minutes it took to get to my house, most of it was a blur. First I was crammed in the middle seat, with Niall jumping up and down and shouting, "Get in, get in!" It felt like a kidnapping. Then I was squashed between Liam and Niall, with Harry calling shotgun beside Louis who was driving, and Zayn was kinda dumped in the back. He was basically like a watery substance.

Liam hadn't even closed the door yet when Louis slammed on the gas, lurching everyone forward.

"Louis! We're not even buckeled yet! Slow down!" Liam yelled as he grasped for something to hold onto. Louis on a sugar high equals my driving when I attempted to play Need for Speed with a steering wheel on the computer. AKA, flooring it while serving back and forth, desperately attempting to gain traction.  Not a pretty-nor safe-sight.

When I heard yelling I looked behind us to see two huge guys in black shirts running after us.

"Um, are we gonna get murdered or something?" I pointed to the two guys.

"Oh nah. That would just be Paul and Andy. We're supposed to keep them with us at all times, but YOLO right?" Niall grinned before I tried to whack him on the shoulder but missed when Louis veered and we all flew to the left, squashing Liam.

"Ugh don't say YOLO!" As soon as were righted up I gave Niall a proper whack.

"Owww...and why not?" Niall rubbed his shoulder where I hit him.

"It's ridiculously overused.  It's carpe diem for stupid people.  People don't even really grasp the true meaning," I rolled my eyes, stating the obvious.

"I definitely agree with Kendall. People think it's an excuse to go out to party and drink. It's really about telling people that you love them, chasing your dreams, and making a difference in the world," Liam said.

A silence followed as we all pondered his words.

"That was deep, man," Niall said slowly.

"Hey, Zayn's the only one around here to talk deeply," Louis demanded as he took a left turn sharply, this time making Liam and I squash Niall.

"By this rate I'll be at my house in less than a minute," I said exasperated. My hair was starting to come un-done. Not that it took long to do or anything...that was besides the point.

"I take that as a dare!" Louis once again slammed on the gas-causing us to lurch forward once again.

"Louis I don't feel so well..." Harry grumbled while holding his stomach. He didn't look good. Like at all. Once we pulled up at my house- it was more like a sudden stop from 60 to 0 in three seconds- Harry practically fell right out the door, promptly throwing up on my lawn. How fabulous.

As soon as Niall hopped out, I pushed past him and ran inside. I held my breath, preparing for the worst.

--Liam's POV--

"Everytime you drive, Harry gets sick, Louis. You need to stop doing that," I shook my head as I headed over to Harry, who was finally done lurching his breakfast.

"If you don't like my style then ride with someone else," Louis shrugged.

"Oh yes, because driving a rental when you're under 21 here is completely legal," I gave Louis a look.