HOW'D WE DO THAT!!"

Jimin POV

"Hyung, are you feeling more sober now?" I asked concerned.

"I guess~" Yoongi responded slurring the last word.

"How many drinks did you have?"

"6 or 7 shots of hard liquorrrrrrrrr~"

"Ok well atleast your more sober than before. You pasted out before we were even to see the presents opened!" I whined little me coming out for a bit.

Yoongi POV

He's so cute!

"Minnie?"

" y yeah?"

"Could you go big for a bit and get me a juice?"

"Sure!" I smiled at Jimin's response and tumbled my way to the couch, laying down as I waited for the juice.

"Here ya go!"

"Thanks... wanna watch cartoons?"

"YES!!"

"Ok then."

He turned the tv on and we watched some cartoons and variety shows. It was getting late and I was more sober than before but not enough to remember what I did.

"Hey Yoongi?"

"Yeah?"

"Let's go to sleep now. You can sleep in my room."

"Thx..." I started getting up but stumbled due to the small dizziness.

We quickly went to Jimin's room and went under the cover. Jimin snuggled up close to me placing his head near my chest. I started to blush, and then did something I never thought I would do if I was sober.

Jimin POV

I was snuggled up close my head placed near Yoongi's chest. He started rapping his arms around my waist as I just layers there slowly falling asleep when suddenly I felt something...

SOMETHING I NEVER THOUGHT WOULD HAPPEN THIS CLOSE TO WHEN WE MET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Be Continued

Predictions?