Before the incident

"Ugh." Yoongi groaned as he failed to get another job. Sure all of his friends call him a tsundere (A person who acts mean, disrespectful and seems not to care but does in a way.) he realy wants to help instead of being that lazy guy who doesn't do anything. Yoongi looks for abother place to apply, when he spots an add for being a dance teacher.

"Well, its better than nothing." Yoongi says as he clicks on the add reading what is required and is good for the staff.

"Can i schedule a meeting for the job opening please?" Yoongi asks over the phone.

"Of Course under what name would it be." the kind person at the desk responds.

"Under Min Yoongi please."

"Alright, then are you alvailible at 3 PM?"

"Yes, I am."

"alright, see you then."

"Thank you." Yoongi hangs up after and starts to do the dishes but doesn't get to finish. Namjoon had called him to play online a bit. Yoongi left the dishes and went to his laptop joining his friend.

Private Message:

JoonsJams:

Hey Yoongs you get a job yet? I'm guessing no well hope you do soon i gtg sorry for asking you to come on then having me leave so suddenly.

"Jeez he's barely ever online anymore, seriously Jin hyung should let him go on more."

Yoongi looks at the time, and quickly gets ready for the interview. He changes into a a black suit with a silver neclace, cowboy tie, black chocker, and one ring for each hand for accesorries. As he puts on his watch standing infront of the mirror fixing himslef up before leaving the apartment complex. Luckily the work place was a few minutes away from a walking distance.

Once Yoongi had arrived and entered anxiously. He walked up to the front desk, but stopped abruptly once hearing two people yelling down the hall. The classes were over so it must be some employees argueing.

"WELL, IT'S EASIER FOR THEM TO DO THIS THEN A QUADROUPLE PIRIOUTTE THEY ARE JUST KIDS!" one of the teachers yell

"THEY ARE KIDS WHO SHOULD KNOW HOW TO DO A QUAD BY NOW!"

"THERE SIX HOW IS THAT A GOOD AGE!" Right after that the teacher burst through the door coming to the front desk

"Hello, I'm here for the job offer under Min Yoongi."

"Ah, yes here the boss should be ready soon." The teacher says in a kind tone trying to hide what has happened earlier.

"I'm just going to say that I agree with you."

"On what?"

"On the doing a quad peroutte."

"Thank you."

"No problem."

"Let me go see if the boss is ready." Yoongi just nods as the teacher leaves.

"And that is how it was. The boss didn't like me at first with how I was always stuttering but that was really it."

"Wow... I never thought you would stutter man."

"Shut up Hoseok."

"Wait you two know each other."

"Yeah, He was my roommate."

"Oooo..." I start to whisper in Hoseok's ear, "So he's the guy you were trying to set me up with." He just nods

"Anyways Hoseok go back home, please."

"Fine fine. USE PROTECTION!"

"God what the hell." Yoongi says under his breath as Jimin is supposedly spacing out.

Jimin's POV

Yoongi's gay? Well atleast I won't have to worry about being rejected for him being straight.

"YAH! You okay? You didn't hear anything I just asked."

"Oh, sorry I spaced out."

"Whatever, I'm gonna go shower, Can you get some food ready?"

"Yeah sure."

"JIMIN! YOUR BABY COUSIN NEEDS TO GET ALL OF HIS THINGS SOON!"

"Yeah I know!" Jimin yells back.

To Be Continued