Holiday Special!!! Pt 2

Jimin POV
It's the day of New Year's Eve which means it's time to get this plan into motion! Now Yoongi has made that amazing grand gesture for our engagement and to my surprise we didn't have a huge wedding. We had it a few hours after he proposed. We went to the church with our friends and family seeing that they were already here. And got married. Since then it's been amazing! Yoongi's mom became more understanding of his sexuality while his father stayed the same. We visit her every month now. She's so loving once you get to know her but is never afraid to speak her mind. Jihyun and Woozi just graduated this year and are now in college. Jihyun decided to major in performing arts in hopes of being an actor. Woozi and his 12 friends and boyfriend have went to college to get dance, singing, rapping, and/or producing degrees. Even auditioned for an entertainment company. I think it was called Pledis Entertainment. Jin and Namjoon hyung are doing well they have a daughter now and are doing an amazing job taking care of her. They didn't end up adopting but looked for a surrogate to donate their egg and nine months of their life to birth their child. She was given regular injections of both Namjoon and Jin's sperm until she was impregnated. She still wanted to be apart of her child's life as well and visits weekly to see how she's doing. Tae and Kook are currently thinking about marriage but they haven't come to a conclusion. They've been living together for 6 months. Hobi didn't end up staying with Minjae. The two ended on a good note and are still friends till this day. Hobi has decided to get back out into the dating scene and recently brought someone he met on a blind date to the party. She left early since she had personal problems to deal with. The two seem really nice together and haven't been together long but I just have a feeling they'll be married in the future. You can quote me for proof. Back to why we're here and so early to.

I plan on giving Yoongi an amazing present. I can't tell you guys yet that's a surprise but I swear it'll be just as amazing as he is.

Ring ring

"Hey Hobi, you ready to get this plan started?"

"Yeah, I still can't believe your doing this!" He shouted through the phone.

"Remember, you have to pick up the surprise and watch over it till it's time. Check in on the others to make sure their on task to."

"I know. Besides, Namjoon and Jin are already starting on the cooking. I'm taking solar off their hands and she can help me around my apartment."

"Great! I have to meet Vkook in a little bit. Bai!"

"Bye Chim!"

I hung up once Hobi finished his goodbye and did my morning routine. I quickly got dressed in this...

And headed off to meet up with Vkook

And headed off to meet up with Vkook. I left the apartment building and walked to the Cafe nearby to see the two already their drinks being set down by a waitress. I opened the door as a small bell rang. Stepping inside I waved at the others before walking over to them.

"Well, we need to check out those new apartments now don't we?" Kook spoke before sipping his drink.

"Yes, we do. But first we need to figure out what to do with hyung."