Holiday Special!!! Pt1

??? POV
Hi everyone! It's nice to meet you! My name is Somi and I go to elementary school in Seoul. I'm off to visit my cousin Jimin. He got married last year and I was the flower girl.  We have a Christmas festival and a bunch of KPop Idols are coming! I want to do a performance with Jimin and his friends! So I'm here with my mom to ask for him and his friends help!

Jimin POV
It's close to Christmas time and Yoongi and I's one year anniversary! I've been planning a small surprise for him. As I walked out of the bedroom to watch my friends slowly wake up from the sleepover. The door bell rang and I quickly went to get the door.

"Jiminie!" I heard a little girl scream as she tackled me.

"SOMI!" I shouted back hugging her tightly.

"I have a favor..." Somi started.

"Well whatever it is, I'll do it."

"Really!" She squealed and I just nodded my head.

"Are your friends here? They have to agree to."

"Yeah their still asleep...

You wanna scare them?"

Somi nods her head before running over to the  others and screaming at the top of her lungs.

"WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY GRANDPAS!"

"Mmmm" Taehyung whined before going back to hugging Jungkook.

"WAKE UP OR ELSE I'LL GET YOONGI UP FIRST AND HE'LL HELP ME!" Somi screamed again.

All five of them woke up immediately and got in an army position.

"YES MA'AM!" They shouted.

"Jiminie, can you go get your husband?" Somi asked quietly.

"On it." I spoke before walking back to the bedroom.

"Yoonie~ wake up! Somi is here~"

"..."

"I won't give you kisses if you don't wake up right now."

"I'm up! I'm up!" Yoongi jolted up from his pillow his bed head evident.

"Let's go, Somi is here and she has a question for everyone and you need to be their for everything to start." I spoke as Yoongi rubbed his eyes. I got up and headed toward the door. Yoongi reaches his hand out and grabbed my wrist before pulling me onto the bed.

"I haven't gotten my morning kiss ye-" Kissing him before he could finish his sentence.

"Now can we go?" I asked.

Yoongi nodded his head before getting up and dragging me with him out to the living room.

"I'm here now. What does her highness Somi like her loyal nights to do?"

"Could you make a performance for my schools holiday festival? It's a small friendly competition! A lot of my friends family member are having their Kpop family members perform. You guys are practically a Kpop group. PLEASE~"

"All in favor say I." Auntie spoke.

"I!" everyone shouted.

We began practicing the next day. Namjoon hyung began on making the music cuts that were needed. Hobi, JK, and I started choreo. Yoongi and Jin looked at the stage and got some friends to help make an amazing set to! Surprisingly the stage was huge! I originally believed the show would be on a small stage. Apparently not, the stage was booked by lots of Kpop Idol Managers so that people not just families could watch, fans to!

Everyone had enjoyed the show and Somi was so happy! We were the last act so right after the winners were to be announced. Waiting with impatience the principal gave out fifth, fourth, and third place their rewards.

"And first place goes too..............................

BTS!!!"

Somi tan up to get the prize as Jin started dragging us up one by one to the stage to accept the award. We each bowed before receiving toy medals for first place and a plastic trophy bigger than all the rest. Getting ready for a picture Yoongi and I put Somi on our shoulders as she raised the trophy high the other surrounding us with the principal in the middle. We all smiled for the camera before the flash blinded for a moment.

"Ah! I think I blinked." Taehyung complained.

The cameraman checked before giving us the ok to leave the stage and celebrate at home with a small party with the family.

We all got in the cars and drove home to Yoongi and I'd apartment. I had our parents and siblings leave early to set some things up. As people entered the apartment I looked at each one of the groups of people talking.

Jihyun had decided it was time for the rest of the family to meet Choi Minho! You know, the teacher that he kissed, mom and dad were getting to know Minho having a few laughs at how cute my brother was blushing about something Minho hyung has said.

Jihoon is going strong with Soonyoung. They had established to all the freshman girls and to ld dad are here. They've hit a bump in the road. You see Dad wants to be more active with mom but she's fine with how everything is now. Mom can be super stubborn and well... she's crazier than Jin when he goes all mama mode on us.

I have a small plan set up for Yoongi and I'd anniversary but right now...

Let's PARTY!!!!!!!