"How he get your insta?" She questions confused

"He said he looked me up—"

"So he insta stalked you?" She says trying to hold in her laugh

"Pretty much" I say chuckling

"Okay, Okay continue"

"After he followed, I slide into his DM's and said thanks for the follow and from there conversation was flowing"

"How'd this whole dinner thing happen then?" She asks "damn your life is becoming more interesting then mine"

Celine was always the more extroverted one out of the two of us. I'm the boring sister, as I like to say. She liked to party and I was the homebody.

"Well he asked for my number, and we ended up talking all night" I say smiling at the thought. "When I got the job at ESPN, you are the first one I was gonna call, but you were working so I texted him and he offer to take me out" I finish

"Look at my little sis! Dating a freaking quarter—!"

Celine was getting a little too hyped up about this and had to stop her right quick "we aren't dating Celine, he just wants to be friends"

"Wha-"

"It was a friendly dinner. He made it clear that's all it was and it's cool with me" I say cutting her off again

"So you telling me he stalked your Instagram page, stayed up talking to you all night, took you out to dinner—all just to be friends?" She said incredulously

"Well yeah" when she put it like that it made it look like more then it was

"That white boy is full of shit" she says laughing "ain't nobody go through all that trouble just to make a girl his friend"

"He doesn't like me like that" I say "you're gonna start planting these ideas in my head. Not that it matters anyway, I doubt I'm hanging out with him again"

"Why you say that? Was he an asshole to you?"

"Well...kind of...I don't know how to explain it. We went to this karaoke bar and we were having a good time and then he signed me up to sing-"

"What the-! How he get you up there to sing? You shy as hell!" She said laughing

"I had a bit of liquid courage is all I'm gonna say on that" I let out a small laugh " but anyways back to what I was saying, I went up to sing and I got back to the table and I could just tell a change in his demeanor"

"a change how?" Celine asked

"I don't know, he just switch up on me. I don't know how to explain in" I sighed "the car ride back here was the most awkward thing, he didn't say a word to me 'til we got to the apartment"

"What the fuck"

"What the fuck is right. During the whole ride, I was just thinking about what I could've done wrong. I couldn't thing of a single thing, so I'm just annoyed honestly"

"That's so weird. Did you ask him about it though? Like why he switched up?"

"Of course I did" I said getting of the stool "he pretty much just said it was nothing"

"That's all the tea I have Celine— if you could call it that" I said to her laughing

"It was nice and warm too" she said laughing with me

"You're annoying" I say as I began to head my room and change into something more comfortable .

Once I walk into my room, I shut the door. As I am removing my jacket I hear my phone vibrate. I go to check it and see a text from Hunter

 I go to check it and see a text from Hunter

I decided to leave him on read to be petty.

A/N: this update was kind of late, but it's an update nonetheless

This chapter has not been edited or proofread.