Annabeth Pov

Entering the museum, I was stunned. It felt as if the artifacts were alive, speaking their experiences and adventures . Each of them had a different story, an unique history behind them.  I could see them through my eyes. The facts in my head , turned to tales and vivid imagery in my eyes . 

When we entered, there were uniforms of soldiers . I could perfectly remember which soldiers were from which country . But Frank looked a bit worried . Hazel was comforting him . Then , I recalled that his mother died fighting in a war . It must have brought up terrible memories. 

Once Frank had  a breakdown at Camp Halfblood , we didn't understand the cause behind it . After going to the Hypnos Cabin , we found out that seeing certain things related to war ( not weapons ) could trigger his memory . Surprisingly , Leo was the one who calmed him down and not Hazel. Since Hazel was close to Frank , more than Leo , it was reasonable for her to calm him . But she was also absorbed in her own misery . Seeing Frank so helpless , made her weak .

Percy and I wanted to help them , but Chiron stopped us. He said that it was best we did not interfere . There was something between them that only they knew . A common loss, a common suffering . Meanwhile, Jason and Piper were in Camp Jupiter , helping Reyna out with some issues in New Rome. 

Leo walked towards them . He distracted Frank by annoying him with puns and jokes. Frank smiled and Hazel was bit confused at some of them . Leo tried his best explaining her but it only confused her more .

They all laughed and it was music it our ears. But the happiness did not last long.

The teachers went to the other side of the museum with the tour guide to bring out some pamphlets. Only us students were there with no adult supervision. I saw the other students staring at them . With jealousy burning in their cruel eyes and their lips turned into a cold sneer . They envied the pure bond and wanted to break it apart .

"Hey Maple Leaf , Didn't your mother teach you about war . Oh wait , she isn't there anymore ! Ha ha ha "

" Yo Witch Girl, Aren't you too young to be with him . Look how weak you are and you want to protect your so called 'boyfriend ' . I hope you go back to your so called  ' perfect olden ages ' ".

" Well there goes Loser Valdez , of to save his kind . How pathetic . You think you are some kind of hero ? "

The students around them laughed with him and I felt my anger rising . How dare they insult them , they have no rights ! They didn't know what we went through and all the pain we carry inside .The four of us walked towards them and shielded them from all corners .

I could feel Percy's anger . It was like calm before the storm .

Jason's and Piper's eyes flashed dangerously . One more push and we would explode in anger , like the atomic bombs . We were even ready to draw out our weapons and defend our friends . Threatening them to take one more step . 

Ashlin, a girl from my school . A Queen Bee broke the silence by her icy words ," Protecting each other , that's so sweet . Too bad you are orphans ! Your parents loathe you for your existense and you are just a waste of space."

The rest of the students ( as far as I could see and hear ) starting chanting , " Waste of Space ! Waste of Space ! "  They even threw petty remarks in between.

Waste . of . space . That's all we are ? After all the Wars we fought to save humanity , this is what we get ? Humiliation , discrimination for being different ! Standing up for what is right ? !

I felt so angry that I lost control.

Another chapter , like I promised . I'll post the next chapter the next week !