Home

time skip
the day V comes back home

I was so damn exited for today. When i woke up, i sprung out of bed just waiting for V to show up.

i knew he was being released in the morning - and he said he missed me. so i just assumed that he would come back to my hotel to see me.

right?

wrong.

It was 9:30 pm and I couldn't wait anymore. I drove to his house and knocked on the door.

it opened, revealing V before my eyes.

my eyes lit up, and my flat mouth immediately sprung into a big beam. I jumped up slightly and gave him the biggest hug i ever had before, but he seemed to pull away quickly.

i was so confused.

"what? why did you-"

suddenly i remembered why he was upset. "oh.."

"yeah. don't hug me, please. i'm fine here in my house, alone." He shuts his door and i stood in disbelief.

i couldn't believe that my own crush, well, best friend, wouldn't even bother to at least hug me.

"wait!" i knock on the door again.

louder.

and louder.

v answers, annoyed. "what?"

"please come over tomorrow. We have a group of 5 now! it'll be fun, i promise.."

"i have plans."

"like what?"

"hanging out with my new friend. His name is Jhope. he was my cell mate."

"...really?"

"yeah but i can squish in some time to come over. Now go."

he slams the door again.

i sigh and slowly walk back to my car. At least i got to see him again. I drive back to the hotel and jin and namjoon are laying in bed together, snuggled against one another. they were just so cute.

i flip on my bed, pulling the covers over my head. The whole day was just a blur, really.

go shopping with jin and namjoon.

play video games.

eat.

just like normal. Expect one thing was missing: "have fun". and you know what that means.

without V, i felt like i couldn't have fun if he didn't show up. But i hoped for the best and wished he came tomorrow.