7.Don't Make Me Tell Them

At Mom & Dad's - around noon.

Yoongi, Jimin, and YN pull up to their parents' house. The eldest turns off the car and starts to get out. YN is absolutely terrified about telling her mom about what Jake had done to her. Because she knew that her mom would tell her dad, and her dad was going to kill Jake. Not that she was against that, she just didn't want her dad to go to prison because of a piece of shit like Jake.

Yoongi and Jimin notice that YN hasn't gotten out of the car yet.

"YN get out of the car.", Yoongi instructs. But she doesn't move a muscle. "NOW!", he yells which causes her to shutter in fear. "Ah shit I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...", he apologizes.

Jimin noticing that Yoongi's tactic wasn't exactly working, he tried a different approach.

"Noona, I know you're scared.", he starts. "But I promise you, that we will both be there for you the entire time. Okay? We're not gonna leave you.", Jimin coos.

To Yoongi and Jimin's surprise it actually worked and she got out of the car. The young men lead YN to their parents front door. They knock and patently wait for it to open.

When the door opened and YN's mother saw her face, she broke down to tears. Her beautiful daughter was all beat up and it broke her heart. She quickly pulled her daughter into the house and then a much needed hug.

"What happened to you?", mom says with teary eyes.

YN didn't answer she just broke out into tears. Her mom led her to the couch to sit down. They boys also following their dad into the living room.

Once everyone is sitting down YN starts to tell her mom everything that happened

Once everyone is sitting down YN starts to tell her mom everything that happened. Everything in the last two years of dating Jake, everything that he did to her. Jimin held her hand the entire time so that she knew she wasn't alone, that made her feel a lot better knowing that she had support.

YN never wanted for her mother to find out what Jake had done. But given today's events she knows that that is no longer an option.

When everything was out in the open and YN was all out of tears, she fell asleep on Jimin's shoulder. Not wanted to wake her, her mother, Yoongi, and her future stepdad went into the kitchen to talk.

"What happened? Yoongi please tell me.", mom asks of the young man.

"A couple days ago, he broke into her room and tried to rape her. Jimin and I stopped him before he could. But when we tried to get her to press charges, she wouldn't.", Yoongi said. "And he doesn't trust her with us, so he hit her because he doesn't trust her. She didn't do anything wrong. I wish I was there to stop him, but I wasn't I'm sorry.", he said. Although he left out the part were he had sex with her daughter the day prior.

"We're going to be a family soon, but I need to know something. I'll only ask this once and then I'll never ask again, okay Yoongi?", she said.

"Ask what?", Yoongi asks.

"Did you...have sex with my daughter?", mom questions, causing Yoongi to internally freak out.

"No ma'am. I wouldn't betray your trust that way. Nor would I take advantage of your daughter. My concern is a brotherly one not a romantic one. I promise.", Yoongi lied quite believably.

"Good.", YN's mother says.

After a while Yoongi and Jimin take YN home. It's been a long day and they're pooped out.

Jimin carries YN all the way from the car to her bed. He tucks her in and goes to leave but is stopped when YN reaches out her hand and grabs his.

 He tucks her in and goes to leave but is stopped when YN reaches out her hand and grabs his

"Will you please stay with me Jimin? I don't want to be alone.", she asks softly.

"Okay...I'll stay with you noona.", Jimin says.

He kicks off his shoes and goes to lay on top of the covers. But YN lifts the blanket for him to lay next to her. Jimin lays down beside her, she curls up to him and rests her head on his chest.

Jimin doesn't really know why, but this action caused his cheeks to flush pink and for him to get butterflies in his tummy. He calmed down and wrapped his arms around her. YN quickly falls back asleep and Jimin not too long after.

About an hour later Yoongi goes to check on YN and is a little hurt when he sees his little brother sleeping with the girl he likes. Needless to say things are most likely going to be tense tomorrow. Yoongi can just feel it.

End of chapter 7.