Foreword

BESTFRIENDS' WEDDINGS was the last series I was writing before my publisher closed shop on December, 2016.

Actually, the last four stories that I wrote are still unpublished. 

I am sharing a piece of a four part issue in Wattpad of BESTFRIENDS SERIES, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BESTFRIENDS' PLACE and BESTFRIENDS' WEDDINGS as a free gift to my readers. The other three issues can be read when you buy the soon to be printed copies composing of four books per issue.

Its a collectors' items worthy to own. Free from parental guidance scenes and can be read by teen-agers without fear of exposing them to some untimely exposure at their early age.

My books are full of good moral values that readers can pick and absorb if they want to. I remember a reader who thanked me for she has been dealing unforgiveness for so long. 

When she read my story about unforgiveness and forgiveness, she changed mind and decided to forgive. 

I maybe writing simple plots but I assured you it will give you lessons and joy and its worthy to share to others. 

One thing to consider is that the soon to be published reprints is more pricey since it is printed as on demand books. Hope you take time saving for my future reprints and books. Its good to invest in books that you could let your children read when they started to appreciate reading pocketbooks.

My special thanks to all my readers who I value so much. You are all appreciated.

                                                                                 From Aira Ledesma with Love

********

Published by my former publisher and will be reprinted soon.

********

Sa mga writer ng Wattpad na may sakit na PANGONGOPYA, be good and let your conscience guide you. I have been a victim of plagiarism when I was still a komiks writer. Not so aware kung may nangopya na sa mga akda ko. Maybe, hindi pa lang natutuklasan dahil may nabasa na ako bagama't hindi word for word, the context and setting  ay halatang sa isang libro ko kinuha. 

Hindi maganda sa pakiramdam.

I understand pwede kayong ma-inspired sa isang istorya, pero ang kopyahin word for word and scene by scene ng kuwento ng iba, is very disgusting. 

You can never be successful at the expense of others. 

And beware...

GOD IS WATCHING.