. (shortchapter)

y/n's pov

for at least forty minutes after that, all i do is lay around and cry some. i feel so dirty, i feel so useless. even if lucas doesnt find out, i didnt have to do that! am i a bad person? more questions follow, leaving a huge lump in my throat. to try to get rid of this feeling, i text lucas.

to lucas :

how's the song coming along?

i await his reply, luckily it takes no time for him to respond

from lucas :

we're done for the day babe, i actually finished recording my part.

i smile. im so ready for another song, hopefully he will have more lines for this one.

to lucas :

that's great babe! i can't wait for the upcoming album.

from lucas :

i almost forgot my baby was so supportive of my music, you make me so happy hon!

im beginning to feel the guilt build up again at my throat drys and my upper chest begins feeling uneasy.

to lucas :

that's what im here for daddy

from lucas :

you're here for much more than that baby. i can't wait to come home to you.

it's starting to feel worse and worse as he says sweet and dirty things to me.

to lucas :

cutie, im going to take a quick shower

from lucas :

good, i want you to be clean for later tonight. i have some surprises for you.

i smile at his remark as i remove my clothing, wrapping a towel around me in the process, and make my way to the shower. i make sure to lock the door behind me.