- (for fems)

warning!!! this chapter contains smut, please skip if necessary!

to:lucas

" lucas~ this plane ride is taking too long... i miss you..."

immediately after, lucas had texted me back and i chuckled at his eagerness.

from:lucas

"how about we try something? does that sound good princess? ;)"

to:lucas

"what is that something hmm?"

i smiled at what came next...

from:lucas

"sexting, lol"

to:lucas

"okay sweet boy, anything you want"

from:lucas

"tell me,what you would do baby"

to:lucas

"i'd strip myself for my love showing him all my precious parts. i'd then crawl onto you and let you play with my hardened nipples whilst sucking at my neck leaving dark hickeys on my skin..."

from:lucas

"what else would you do y/n~"

to:lucas

"i'd let my sweet boy touch my dripping core with his big hands as he sucks on my nipples. he would rub my clit making me moan into his ear as I arch my back cumming on him. now tell me daddy...what would you do to me..."

from:lucas

"daddy would thrust his fingers into your tight, perfect hole with no mercy. he would make you moan so loud your throat would hurt the next day."

to:lucas

"what else would you do babe... i'm so horny right now..."

from:lucas

"i'd shove my rock hard dick into your mouth and face fuck my perfect girl, giving her all my milk whilst i play more with your nipples"

to:lucas

"mmmmm fuck i'm so horny right now my cunt is dripping wet... i can't wait to see you. feel you. f * c k you..."

from:lucas

"it won't be long now sweet girl,  your man already has everything planned out. im going to fuck you so hard you wont be able to walk for a week. i'd loosen your pussy to fit only my cock and my cock only. i'd pound into you like there's no tomorrow not letting you rest as you cry out in pleasure."

from:lucas

"just thinking about all the things i'm going to do to you makes me so hard rn... look what you've done sweetheart ... you'll have to pay."

to:lucas

"oh aaah... i can't wait to see you"

i had gotten of the plane around 2 hours ago and was heading towards lucas's house daydreaming about him and what he would do to me. it made me so wet...

i stood in front of his door ringing the doorbell. "i don't want to join any cults pleas-(y/n)!!!" his eyes immediately lit up as his arm stretched out and pulled me into his embrace dropping my suitcase. he broke off the hug and grabbed my luggage dragging me into his house and up the stairs. "now we can do what we talked about on the phone." he gave me a smirk.

"strip for me kitten." i did what he commanded obediently.

i teased him making him groan as he sat on the bed watching me slowly lift my top up revealing the lingerie he had bought me. i then seductively pulled my pants down bending to show my ass clear in his view. he moaned at the sight. "y/n~  you make me so hard." he walked up to me grabbing my arms and pulling me towards the bed. i was only left in my panties with my wet patch in full view. his grip on my hands didn't seize as he pulled them above my head. "don't move sweetheart" he whispered in my ear.

his other hand that wasn't gripping my hands together had slid down to my precious part, circling it making me whimper and groan in pleasure. His hand then slid down my panties his fingers thrusting in me constantly as i moaned. the feeling of him pleasuring me sent me on edge.

i moaned out to him that i was going to cum if he kept going on the way he did and he went faster. my legs started to tremble from the immense pleasure he was giving me and i had finally released on his hands. he lifted his cum covered hand towards his lips and licked at it making me shiver at the sight. "sweet" he smirked releasing the hold he had on me.

he then started to strip his own clothes leaving him in his boxers. "sweet girl, come take my boxers off for me." i listened kneeling down and grabbing his waist bands pulling down the cloth releasing his erect, pre-cum covered cock. it bounced on his stomach before standing tall making me drool at the sight. "pleasure me." that's all it took for me to hollow my mouth allowing his cock entrance in my mouth.

my head bobbed had he held the back of my hair moaning and cursing at how good he was feeling inside my mouth. it gave me enough courage to take him all inside my mouth. i gagged a little but managed to do it with lucas moaning and gasping at what i was doing. the grip on my hair became stronger as lucas lifted my head instantly cumming on my face. the cum around my lips i licked of seductively making lucas smirk.

he then lifted me up placing me back on the bed and went between my legs. "fuck, you don't understand how long i've waited for this moment." he groaned and thrust into my tight hole stretching me as i moaned in bliss and slight pain. he then pounded into me constantly each time giving me even more pleasure as my hands raked at his back leaving scratches. the pain was doing gone and only pure pleasure remained as his mouth latched onto my collar bone giving me more love bites as his hips met mine.

"i'm- aah, ah" he groaned out before releasing in me as i, almost harmoniously came again from the amount of pleasure he gave me. he slumped over me after pulling out kissing my cheek. "you were great my love" he spoke out whilst wrapping his arms around me, both of us drifting off into our slumber.

super huge thanks to Hwaja01 for writing these past two chapters (with some editing from me)