t

y/n's pov

i yawn myself awake, feeling a harsh warmth next to me. the fuck? i tiredly open my eyes to see wong yukhei himself, laying right next to me, naked. i may or may not have just fallen off of the bed. did i go through with my kidnapping him plan? wait, did we fuck? i sigh as my memories flood back to me.

putting on my lingerie and crop top, i can't seem to find my pants.

"y/n~, come back. im getting cold," i hear lucas's deep, raspy morning voice. i also feel his eyes on my ass.

"one sec, i can't really find my pants," i say and soon after yelp as i feel a stinging sensation on my ass. beach!?

"did i give you permission to put anything back on? i don't remember doing so. i. told. you. come back. now," his eyes meet mine, he's not joking.

"you do realize i don't actually belong to you, right? i kinda-" i start speaking with a sarcastic attitude but get interrupted by hands dragging me back to the bed. lucas lays back down and puts me over his knee, still facing him.

"you are what i say you are. i claimed you last night sweetheart , being your first and all. but you still find the nerve to talk to me like this? i guess i have to punish you~" he sighs, flipping me around and bending my ass over his knee. i squirm trying to free myself from his grip, failing.

"bad bad y/n~, stay still and this will not hurt as much," i cry some,pouting a lot. i don't like spankings. (oh yes i do)

"im sorry lucas, please. i hate spankings," i try to plea with him but out of the corner of my eye i see a sly smirk, fucker. i watch as his hand raises. he spanks me once, softly

"sorry babe," he spanks me again, harder but not too painfully.

"you have to," he spanks me twice more each harder than the last, now starting to hurt. i try to wiggle again, receiving another spank. i yelp. that one hurt so much.

"learn," he does it three more times, they're getting unbearably hard.

"aaah~ " i nearly yell with a weird painful pleasure. what is this feeling?

"keep. your. mouth. shut. im almost done, but hearing you whine like this makes me want to do it more," he looks at me softly, contradicting his current actions, and smacks my ass again. and again. i can feel my sensitive skin burn, reddening, maybe even bruising from the strength of his huge hand.

he finally let's go of me, laying me down by his side. he nuzzles into my neck.

"sorry if that was a lot. but now you know what will happen whenever you dare to disobey me," he holds me tight to him. i of course hold him back, his face resting on my chest.

"lucas, rehearsals are cancelled today and th-" a familiar yet unknown voice barges through the door. taeyong? lucas shoots up. i turn around.

"lucas! you know people aren't allowed in our dorms! who is this? i mean they're hot but," i hear kun's voice as well, as i see him appear next to taeyong, along with jungwoo. what the duck? my inner fan is starting to slip out. i pull the covers over my face, embarrassed. i feel lucas move, quickly putting boxers on.

"this is y/n, you guys know how ive been focused on my phone lately? well they're why. i was gonna tell you all today, but my kitten came earlier than expected," he speaks trying to calm them down.

"kitten? came? yall fucked," taeyong was basically yelling, waking everyone else wake up. now there are 18 boys standing in the same room as me. 18 idols! the entirety of nct! my heart is ceased, along with the covers as someone yanks them off of me.

"yah! what the hell? give that back right n-" i begin to speak, trying to act as angry as possible. im not though, im actually dying from bliss.

"where. are. your. pants," johnny asks. i burst out in laughter.

"me to myself while watching black on black," shit. i said that aloud.

"they're pants are lost, and no we didn't fuck" lucas says trying to sound like that wasn't a total lie. but he fails.

everyone facepalms, then jeno speaks up.

"wait, black on black? you're a fan," he sounds kind of worried.

"don't go telling everyone about you and lucas, your dumbasses did fuck, for fucks sake," haechan speaks up, joking but clearly still tired.

"im not an idiot sweetheart." i speak but then cover my mouth as lucas glares at me then haechan. actually, all of them glare at me.

f * c k!