h

y/n's pov

"sorry! it's out of instinct because before you joined i was a huge haechan stan and i-" i start talking, ultimately making things worse for myself. luckily jaehyun cuts in.

"um, what time did you get here? hopefully no-one saw you," he nervously tugs at his hair, honestly it's kinda hot... shut up, y/n!

"like around 5:40 am," lucas spoke for me. i stayed silent, hopefully i won't get in trouble with him.

"you both fucked at 6am, how, weren't you too tired for that," mark starts speaking.

"innocent markie, you can't cuss under my roof yet," taeyong looks at him with a shocked expression. i facepalm once more. jay always calms him that, jay literally loves him. shit! i haven't even told them! everyone then starts talking, making a ruckus. i really thought they would be more calm in person.

"where's the bathroom," i speak up finally. lucas points to a door on the far right side of the room.

"im gonna shower, so yeah," before any objections can arise, i run to the bathroom and turn the water on, making sure it's hot to soothe my soreness. i grab a washcloth from under the sink, yawning again, my body hop into the shower, looking around for soap. all he has is a single bar of dove soap, cute. the creaking of the door disturbs my peaceful shower, what now?

"lucas? hello," i question who the entity is. their figure is darkened by the shower curtains, just a shadow.

"you forgot your towel, idiot," i recognize the voice to be jaemin, rude. i peek out of the curtains, to see him and just him, no towel.

"so you decide to tell me, but not bring me one," my sarcasm is seeping through my annoyed voice.

"shh, you're being to loud. someone might notice im here," he speaks quietly. why would he be here without anyone knowing.

"what the hell do you want," i groan annoyed, this is so humiliating. i continue showering, realizing there's no shampoo.

"i just wanted to see the new addition to our dorm, you're quite the cutie. are you lucas' toy? ive always wanted one," this sadistic bastard. who the duck says these things?

"im not a toy, you pervert. im actually a virgin," i proudly state, knowing that was a lie now. lucas made sure that was a lie just a couple hours ago. oof.

"oh? i want to see," he speaks, the fuck? jaemin then proceeds to start opening the shower curtains and my hands immediately fly up to hold it shut.

"get. out. before i scream. now," my words are barely audible between my gritted teeth. lucas is going to kill me if he finds out another man, especially his member has even touched or looked at me. the duck is jaemin doing? is he not scared of lucas?

"don't worry doll, i won't hurt you. just let me-" before he can finish his sentence, we both hear a call from the other side of the door.

"hey, uh y/n. you forgot a towel, can i come in and bring you one," ten speaks unbothered. i freak out. i crack the curtains a bit to mouth to jaemin and he decides to step in the fucking shower with me. his ass is lucky it's not lucas or taeyong. my ass is lucky it's not lucas, ya know? i close the curtains back while still trying to avoid the young boy's gaze.

"y-yeah, sure," i speak loudly to him. i hear the door open. jaemin's eyes are right on my ass. did Lucas leave marks? the silence is deafening as ten quickly drops the towel on the sink and leaves. ofcourse i would prefer silence over speaking another word with jaemin. not all dreams come true i guess.

"your ass is all red, with a red had print. who gave you those, who scratched this doll," there's seriously something wrong with the people in this house. his hand meets my already sore ass.

"yah, bitch! you wanna fuckin die? for f-" he cuts me off with a voice laced in annoyance.

"you didn't answer me," jaemin steps out of the shower, only his feet and hands a bit wet. he dries them easily.

"that's not for you to worry about," i let out a sigh of relief and continue my bath. he huffs and finally leaves. soon after, i step out, wrapping the towel around my body. the boys are stressful. drying my hair, i step out of the bathroom and an empty room greets me. i left my luggage downstairs.

i walk over to a closet, im assuming is lucas's. looking inside, there's mostly huge shirts and sweatpants. i put on a shirt, it covers down to my mid butt. i look around some drawers and put on some of his loose boxers, they're just like shorts to me. brushing out my hair, i look around for leave in conditioner.

i throw the brush somewhere and make my way down the stairs, smelling waffles. yum. taeyong greets me with a warm smile.