m (for fems)

*smut ahead* also mild tw; implications of blackmail, cheating

y/n's pov

"you're a smug prick, you know that," i can't believe im saying these words to an idol, one of my favorites at that. i kind of want to. but lucas..

"you're going to help me out with my little problem, or i tell lucas, it's that simple," what in the fuck does taeyong put in these kid's juiceboxes? i really don't know what to do.

"listen here, you pussycunt, i give you a handjob and we're both fine," i try to compromise with the king before me. i'm almost convinced i want this but i cant cheat on lucas. i cant do something like this. sadly, his persistence is quite extraordinary.

"ride me or not, i tell lucas if you dont. either way im fine," we've been arguing for about ten minutes now and ive grown tired of haechan's voice being all cocky and perky. so, i let out a loud, annoyed groan as i do as donghyuck wants. he won't give up and that's annoying, if we're gone too long the members will get back before us so i decide to make this quick.

his gaze softens a bit.

"if you really dont want to you dont have to," he starts to mutter. im too deep in now. lucas wont know, i need to explore before im tied down. right? i try to convince myself this isnt wrong. ive wanted this before i even knew lucas existed!

"fine," he smirks at my response, an ugly, smug smirk that i want to slap off of his face. so long with the pity i guess? i start to kiss his neck, moving down with my mouth, tracing a trail with my tongue as i bite down hard on his skin. im too deep in to stop. maybe i can hurt him into not wanting me ever again.

"stop right now. im the dom here little girl," the clearly overly hormonal teenager flips me over and we crawl into the backseat. i have to admit his lips on my skin are breathtaking but it feels so wrong that they aren't lucas's. it's actually making me tear up some, it's not right when you're fucking someone that doesn't care if you love someone else, but what will happen if i dont? i cant lose him over a misunderstanding.

*one last chance, see you in hell*

the boy continues to suck on my collarbones, trailing to my chest as his fingers trail even further down. he slips his fingers inside of my skirt, feeling my heat and roughly rubbing my already sore area. i whimper at his rough touch, haechan notices and begins to softly do the same action eventually moving my panties to the side. his mouth is now close to my cleavage and donghyuck manages to find a spot that lucas couldn't even find, earning a long moan of pleasure from my mostly closed lips.

"is this okay?" he whispers to me. all i can do as of now is moan a small,
"mhm~" oh god im really cheating on lucas right now. am i a bad person?

his cold finger enters me without warning whilst his thumb softly massages my clit. i bite down hard on my lip, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of any more moans escaping my mouth. haechan must realize this as he starts sucking harder on the spot from before and moving his thumb slightly faster. i feel another finger enter and i can't hold it in anymore as i let out a loud moan.

"h-haech-aah- i did n-not, fuck," my words can barely escape my mouth as soft whines and moans take their place. he knows im trying to say something, but this bastard sticks yet another finger into my sore pussy, causing me to yelp some. i didn't think i would let my feelings get involved in this, but it feels so nice. a knot is felt in my stomach as haechan's pace fastens, leaving me a moaning mess. just as i feel my climax coming all of the boys actions are halted. i then become slightly irritated but relieved.

"you wanted me to let you cum? awe, what a cute little girl. but remember, you're pleasing me," haechan switches our positions. both of our shirts are still on as he slips his hands into mine, giving me a harsh grab on my boobs.

"now, what did i say i wanted again? ride. me." his eyes have grown dark, and his eyebrows thin out along with his patience. i sigh, fixing my hair and begin unzipping his pants. slowly palming his little problem in the process. haechan throws his head back in pure pleasure as i continue, eventually leaving his entire bottom half exposed.

"stop staring and get. rid. of. this. problem! please," he whimpers a bit. it's like he cant decide whether to be gentle or rough. i gulp at his size and do as i am told, not wanting to frustrate him any further. with my skirt and shirt still intact on my body, i remove my panties and align myself with his dick. slowly lowering myself onto it. i almost cry as i can practically feel my walls tearing. but slowly start getting used to the arousal.

haechan's pov

the stubborn girl finally sits on my length and immediately a moan escapes my mouth. her soft, velvety walls are a bit tight and clearly still trying to adjust to my size. almost as if instinct, y/n starts swirling her hips around and moving up and down very slowly.

i see a tear escape part of her face right before her hips start picking up in speed. once better adjusted, her pace fastens incredibly, earning a groan of pleasure from my mouth. im groaning harshly, my hands grab onto her hips and i lightly dig my nails into her soft skin. ive never gotten this much pleasure, and i hope that's hard to tell. now her entire body is moving, bouncing on my dick. i can hardly stand this much longer.

"im c-close," her smooth walls tighten more around me as another long moan escapes me. by now, the car is only filled with moans, whimpers, and the sound of skin slapping skin. she finally opens that pretty mouth of hers as she cums on me, beginning to slow her motions. im not done yet so my grip on her waist tightens and i bounce her up and down myself. no longer able to speak, y/n slips into a state of overstimulation. a few more moans and i finally fill the girl with my cum.

y/n's pov

haechan finally let's go and i feel more than blissful as his dick leaves me. the whole ride to the store is completely silent due to the broken radio. minus the heavy panting coming from us both. we pull into the new parking lot and haechan goes in for me, grabbing a single plan b, pain killers, and whatever else is he needed. he also grabs some snack for us to seem inconspicuous.

"you did good pleasing me baby," he finally breaks the silence as we are pulling into the dorms. i, however, remain silent earning a hair pull.

"respond properly to me, or will i need to visit you and lucas soon," his eyes are still dark like before, intimidating me into giving in.

"t-thank you d-daddy," i grab my stuff and quickly run inside, only to plop down on lucas's comfy bed and cry. i can't believe what just happened, and the pain in my lower area isn't nearly meeting the one in my heart. i just cheated on my sweet boy. i want my actual man. i want lucas.