d

y/n's pov

why is lucas so hot? like damn boy!

"you should definitely try to get his attention," says jay, my closest friend and fellow nct fanatic. i look at her with a blank face, starting to scrunch my nose and purse my lips. 

"uh. he's like famous? like he has millions of people in love with him. probably more but still, how would i even? he doesn't even have his own social media," i speak trying to hide my aching pain from the fact that he doesn't even know my name.

"well, you're so late! he has a instagram page now, he started it like thirty minutes ago and it looks like he only has about 2k followers so far," jay speaks with a smirk as she watches my mouth open.

i quickly go to instagram and search him up. now he's at 2.5k. i follow him, faster than i thought possible, and soon after he goes private. lucas is so weird.

i sigh and exit the app. flopping my head into my pillow. then my phone dings.

lucas_xx444 has posted a photo for the first time

my wig is suddenly gone. wow, i haven't even seen the picture yet. and im already not okay, im such a mess.

i finally tap on the notification and see a cute selfie.

i dramatically grab the left side of my chest. wow! i read the caption and smile.

'hello everyone, i am lucas, i don't want this page to be huge so i went private after you all followed. thank you for the support lovelies!'

awe, he's so cute! and that increases my chance of him noticing my existence.

i see his story icon glow and obviously click on it.

'also im trying to follow mostly everyone back, love you all!'

i think im dead now okay wow okay um. i really just don't know how to feel. this is so much at once. for fucksake why am i acting like i was just diagnosed with some deadly disease.

"um are you okay hun," jay asks with a fake worried face. i open my mouth for a moment.

"im diddly darn fantastic,"