Chapter 38 - Competition

Start from the beginning

- "What do you want me to do Harley, tell me! Loud and clear baby!" I said louder so she'd understand me.

_______________________________________

Claire's P.O.V.

- "Please Alix, just, just fuck me babe. Make me cum!" I could hear Harley basically shout.

What the fuck? Really?

I know someone who's not going to be happy with this, but it's already happening, it's not like I can do much.

- "Hey, Claire, I'm going to try the pool, want to come with?" Matt asked me just as he grabbed his towel from the bed.

- "I'll meet you there in a bit. I'm going to call my parents telling them I'm here." I responded with a smile.

He smiled and kissed my cheek before leaving.

Even though I knew this was only a job, I couldn't help but to like him more with each day that passed. I knew I shouldn't, I knew it was wrong, but at times, I felt like when I was with him, I could be myself.

I got my phone off my purse and dialled the number I had already memorized. After a couple of rings, a voice sounded on the other end.

- "Yes?"

- "Hello, we got here already. I have good and bad news." I answered, knowing the person I was talking with wasn't one for long talks.

- "Yes?"

- "Alix is definitely bothered with the fact that I'm here. Harley replied to my message telling me to back off and that she would give me a chance to not create drama and leave her and Alix alone, so I believe she didn't tell Alix about my message. I was able to stay in the room right next to them like you planned as well." I responded waiting for the questions that were sure to come.

- "Good, I want you to be able to bother them as much as possible so Alix is completely bothered and out of her mind for our final move." The person answered and I knew a smile stood on the face of the person.

- "Don't worry, I'll do my best. What is my next move?" I asked and moved away from the wall cause they were getting extremely loud in the next room and I didn't want the person on the other side of the line to hear.

- "Since she rejected you like that we have to go to plan b. Make her meet you in the last night there, alone. Tell her you have to talk with her one last time by the pool and that after that you won't bother her again. When the time comes and you can confirm she's meeting you, text me and I'll give you the details."

- "Will do. Anything else?" I asked getting tired of the conversation.

- "Yes, where are they now? Remember not to let them be alone long enough to engage in intercourse." The voice said in a warning tone.

I looked at the wall we shared with their room and I could faintly hear the moans and screams coming from the room.

- "They're in the pool with the rest of the guys. I'll be there in a minute." I answered with a lie.