Author's note

Hello guys! I started writing this fanfic about three years ago so I thought that I could write a little something for those who still follow me or whatever.

First of all I want to thank all the people who read this cringy fanfic about a gay guy and a girl falling in love. With each other. I guess I was really sure of the fact that Nico was bisexual, eh whatever, I have no idea what was going on in that brain of mine. Looking back on what I wrote I have difficulties to understand why and how anyone actually read this because the grammar was absolutely horrible, the chapters extremely short and, well, there are many more things that I dislike about this, but I guess that the plot was good enough, which is why peopleactually read it. (I have to admit that I still sort of like it except for the "Nico being with a girl" part. I mean, I adore Nico and Reyna's friendship and both of them are most certainly my favourite characters of the franchise but I really can't see them as a couple anymore. Nico is amazing with Will and Reyna is being slept on but what's new?)

Secondly, I don't think that I'm ever going to correct this or rewrite it because I have absolutely no motivation for that. I would end up changing the entire story and writing 10k words long chapters instead of 300 words long ones and I get that that's not everyone's cup of tea. And anyway I'm not really that into the PJO/HOO-verse at the moment (I still love it, my interests just shifted).

Finally, I just wanted to let you know that if I ever post fanfics again, I'll post them on AO3 first and I might not even post them on here at all. (My AO3 is the same as my Wattpad if you were wondering. ) I'm probably going to post original stories on here instead, if I everdecide that what I write is post worthy.

I think that's it! I love you all.

Live long and prosper.