4. Passionately

~ Nico ~

He looked at Reyna's long dark-brown hair. Why was she so... So... Hum, pretty? He wanted to slap himself for having those thoughts, Will had only died a few days ago. He couldn't pass on it so quickly! But when he looked at Reyna this strange feeling was ever coming to him, he couldn't do anything about it. Nico sighed. Percy ran to them when they arrived.

"Good you're here" he said. "Chiron accepted, we are going now."

"Wait what?!" Reyna exclaimed "Now?!?!"

"Yes he can be anywhere" Annabeth said appearing behind Percy.

"Well for me it's OK but I don't know about Nico" Reyna said. Nico nodded in sign of agreement. The soonest he could get far away from Camp Half - Blood, the place of all his pain, the soonest he would be alright again. They walked to Thalia's tree where Piper was already waiting for them. Suddenly Nico felt his stomach protesting.

"Uhm can we quickly eat something? Reyna and I didn't eat for ages and my stomach isn't happy..." He said.

"Mwell if you can't do it without eating then okay" Percy said. Just at that moment the horn rang and they all ran towards the eating pavilion, Nico and Reyna first.

They all sat down next to each other in the pavilion. They offered some food to the gods and started eating. After three short minutes, Reyna and Nico finished eating. They looked at each other and started laughing.

Nico couldn't stop looking at her. Her eyes, her mouth, her nose, her face, her... Everything... He couldn't understand what was happening to him. He looked away with a big effort. He felt Reyna's eyes still on him and thought he was going to melt. Percy stood up, which saved Nico of melting because everybody looked at Percy, everybody? Yeah, everybody. Nico turned his head around to look at him too.

"We should now go" Percy said.

"Yeah we should go. Now." Piper answered with a sad voice. All of them stood up and walked to their cabin to take their stuff.

Nico looked at Reyna who was going with Annabeth. When she disappeared behind the door he finally came back to the real world and walked to the Hades cabin. He took ambrosia, nectar and other things he needed and walked out.

~ Reyna ~

Reyna looked around in the Athena cabin. She could only admire the details of the plans that were laying on the table. Annabeth's voice took her out of her contemplation.

"I'm ready!" The daughter of wisdom exclaimed as she walked out. Reyna looked once again to the cabin and followed Annabeth. Both girls walked quickly to Thalia's tree where Piper, Percy and Nico were waiting for them.

Reyna looked at CHB with a little bit of regret and walked out of the camp's limit. Maybe was it the last time she would see CHB...maybe.

~ Camy