15. YES

~ Nico's POV ~

I was hoping that my little warrior princess was alright. That blood sucker needed to be found and killed once and for all. I needed to resist to the urge of shadow travelling to wherever it was to kill it right at that moment. I needed a plan. I was stopped in the middle of my thoughts when a soft hand touched my shoulder. I turned around to see Reyna. I was surprised that she had been able to come here but at the same time I was relieved, an enormous weight lifted off my shoulders. I felt the urge to take her in my arms and protect her from everything. Which I did, I stood up and pulled her in a hug.

"I love you my princess" I whispered in her ear, she was so cute when she seemed tired, as if she needed the entire world's protection.

"I love you Happy Meal Ghost King" she said smirking. I felt myself go red. Not of anger though. It was just embarrassing to think that anyone else could hear. I wanted her to be mine and mine only. I started biting my lips and she smirked. She came closer and pressed her lips on mine. I kissed her, softly at first and then more and more passionate, I saw that her eyes were closed and that she was entirely enjoying the situation, no matter how weak she was. I passed my hand in her hair and held her head, my other hand on her back. Slowely but surely she passed her tongue on my lips, quietly asking for entrance while we were kissing. Without hesitating I allowed her in. Our tongues danced with each other. I explored her perfect mouth with mine. I love her, she's mine and she will always be. I broke off the kiss and took her hand, I pulled her away, behind a building. I pushed he against the wall and started kissing her again.

"I love you" she said, moaning. Her eyes were sparkling with joy. As we were kissing a sudden flash came out from the side. People were laughing. I recognised one of the laughs immediatly.

"LEO VALDEZ YOU COME HERE RIGHT NOW" The poor boy came out.

"I didnt do anything... it's a tradition... and anyway that kiss was on fire" Leo said "not as much as I am though" And the laughter started again.

"Okay, everyone who's there, come out now" Reyna's voice was full of authority although she hadnt talked louder than usual. No one could actually continue hiding because everyone knew it wasn't a good idea to get Praetor Reyna angry. Piper, Jason and Hazel walked out.

"PERCY JACKSON come out NOW everyone knows you're here" I said as calmly as I could.

"So she's your type"

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU PERCY BLOODY JACKSON JUST WAIT TO SEE" After that the son of Poseidon appeared. "Give me the camera" All just looked at each other so I tried again. "Give. Me. The. Camera... Now!" Leo searched in his magical belt and took out a camera and gave it to me, seeing it was a polaroid that automatically printed the pictures I said "The pictures please" This time it was Percy who reached for the pictures in his pocket and gave them to me. I ripped the pictures in little pieces and blew them away.

"I will not tolerate this happening ever again" Reyna said with a really Reyna-like death glare. All nodded and walked away.

"Where were we again?" I asked taking Reyna's hand in mine and smirking. She pulled me towards her office/room and opened the door. We didnt come back out before a long time...

***

A few months had passed since all that happened. Reyna was getting ready for a surprise date that Nico had organised for both of them. When Nico knocked on her door, the young woman walked to the door and opened it.

"Are you ready my dear lady?"

"Yes I am" she greeted the boy with a kiss on the cheek.

"Perfect" Nico took her hand and started walking, he brought her to a quiet place in the forest, a picnic was laid down on a white blanket. The place was pretty and the sun light coming through the leaves made it all really magical. It seemed like all this had taken a lot of time to prepare.

"This is amazing Nico, thank you! I love you so much you know that?" Nico smiled and nodded. He took out two glasses and poured champagne in both, he handed one to Reyna. They drank a toast to their long lasting relationship and started eating the delicious meal Nico had prepared. Just before the dessert Nico started searching something in his pocket. He took out a small box and got on one knee.

"Reyna," he started and kissed her hand, gently "Reyna, Reyna, Reyna, you are amazing, you know that? Yes, of course you know that, I told you so many times. You're such a strong, confident and wonderful woman. I dont think I ever loved someone as much as I love you. You've been through so much but you always manage to smile. You changed my life, without you I'd probably be dead. Everytime I see you my heart jumps around. I probably know you better than I know myself and that makes me laugh. I can't survive one minute without being close to you, without knowing that you're here, losing you would be the worst thing that would ever happen to me, andI'd probably kill myself if that ever happened." Nico got on one knee and opened the box, inside was a wonderful ring made of imperial gold and stygian iron "So, Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano, will you make me the honour to share the rest of your life with me? Promise to never leave my side? Will you always love me? Will you marry me?"

Tears were running down Reyna's cheeks, her eyes were sparkling like diamonds.

"Yes. Yes. YES. Of course I will marry you Nico Di Angelo" Nico took the ring out of its box and put it on her finger. She kissed him deeply.

"I'll always protect you, but don't you ever dare to lie to an angel, you promised. Oh and by the way, the ring is also a weapon." Nico said smirking.

THE END

Omg, I never thought I'd finish this story. Im really happy though. It's the first time I actually finish writing a fanfic. I hope you liked it!
Now I can finally only write my Drarry fanfic (check it out if you want *wink wink*)

I hope you liked reading this. I'm so thankful to all of you who have been here since the first chapter, you are amazing! Of course all of you are!

I'm also really sorry that my updates have been coming so slowly etc. It's just that I'm really busy and everything. And omg, my chapters are all soooo short I cant believe it, like when I see other people's stories with huge chapters and then there's me xD.

This story was finished on the 31st of March 2016

Love ya all xoxo

- Camy